Death Metal

adnan

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shitty! All it is is a bunch of screaming and yelling it's not music!

No.... it's not music.... it's .... paint.....

Those comments make me laugh really much, just because they sound like an 80 years old grandma' telling me that the only famous singer is Frank Sinatra.

*Note: I vote for... OK. I like it a quite bit, but I won't say: "That's not music" 'cause it's only an ignorant comment.

melodic death metal rules all

just death metal is also good

Whats the difference?

Listen to Dark Tranquility or Soilwork (old) and then to Nile or Hate Eternal...there's a difference.

It all sounds the same to me.

in the first place I would say: sucks.... but you know everybody likes their own music, and I'm sure that many people like this style. But you cannot make ME like this music, 'cause my limit is with Heavy-Metal (IRON MAIDEN). My conclusion is: meh it's okay, 'cause there is something special about each style of music... and you know what that is....

I'ts music

I said Death Metal doesn't sucks but my English certainly does so excuse me if I made many mistakes in my English!!

Death Metal is freaking amazing, I love the guitar (which is always awesome work if you have ever seen them play) and the vocals are very powerful and angry. And screaming like that constantly is very difficult. I also agree, Death Metal mosh pits rule. I mean how can you deny bands such as Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Nile, I mean come on, Death Metal rules! Black Metal is better though. Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, and Behemoth are the shit.

Edited by AnEskimo

Guest Sweet_Emotion

whats the diff with black metal and death metal. one more shit than the other?

jk

i like some of it but thats a very tiny piece.

Edited by Sweet_Emotion

I love how a lot of you idiots say "It's not music. It's fuckin noise." Reality check people. You try picking up a guitar, bass, drum set and play the shit that some of these bands do. Go ahead try playing something from Cryptopsy or Morbid Angel or Suffocation. You can't. If all you think it is is mindless growling and just playing one chord over and over again really fast while the snare drum is just being beaten on then you are stupider than I could have ever thought. Tell me this. Would you rather listen to Shitallica? I know I don't want to subject myself to such pointless wannabe mallcore music! I advise anyone who thinks that DM is noise to check out:

Cryptopsy

Morbid Angel

Suffocation

Cannibal Corpse

Deicide

Kataklysm

Belphegor

Impaled

Exhumed

Fleshcrawl

Destroyer 666

Drawn and Quartered

Gorerotted

Nile

Dismember

Necrophobic

There are so many other great bands too, but as long as you idiots keep a closed mind then you will be forever lost in your own stupidity. This rant doesn't go out to all of you, even some who said they didn't like it and gave valid reasons. But anyway, Black Metal is my favorite style of metal anyway. Oh and by the way, DIMMU BORGIR, CRADLE OF FILTH, etc are not Black Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!