"It really is this year" (Updated)

Guest Yanni_16

Guest Yanni_16

That website is celebheights.com, a website dedicated to tracking down the actual heights of celebrities (lame, I know). So there happens to be this guy Glenn who meets all these celebrities and has his picture taken with them, and since they know his height (5'8"), they use this to base their measurements of the celebrities. Anyway, if you check Axl, there's a recent picture of him there with Glenn, and somebody asked about CD. Glenn's response is right there, he says Axl told him a possible summer release, but if not, for sure this year. This Glenn guy is very credible, his pic with Axl is right there, and if you browse the site you'll see he has met a ton of celebs (including Slash), so there's no doubting Axl told him this. Whether Axl delivers or not is the question...

On a side note, I always thought Axl was taller than 5'8".

Edited by Yanni_16

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I see a new pic of Axl, I'm reminded of the Family Guy episode where Peters says that black people never smile in pictures...

Anyway, awesome news. The guy sounds somewhat credible. But still, that doesn't guarantee anything, even from the mouth of Axl Rose...

Axl has given vague release dates like that before, so unless he says something specific like say May 1st or something in a proper press release with promotion following that, then I'm afraid I wouldn't believe if Axl himself told me an approximate date like that... even in the flesh.

Edited by PurpleHaze

He is 5-8.its gonna be 3 cds over a 3 year period is what he told me.possible summer release,though his publicist hinted this spring,which I dont see possible.Im guessing between august and november.but it really is this year.AXL,when he is in a good mood,is very talkative and great to fans.he loves talking to me! AXL and Ironically SLASH,are my buddies.Slash,names me as one of his friends.true story.my friends and I call AXL, THE AXE.
:unsure:

Axl seems to use this answer for the big question quite frequently, and he uses it to respond to very credible sources. I guess this really may be this year?

well it seems to be reliable :( chinese democracy = the lord of the rings in rock history....3 parts, great entertainment :(

Axl seems to use this answer for the big question quite frequently, and he uses it to respond to very credible sources. I guess this really may be this year?

well it seems to be reliable :( chinese democracy = the lord of the rings in rock history....3 parts, great entertainment :(

well you seem enthusiastic, dont you... <_<

It's not at all credible. I can dress up as one of the village people, take pictures of myself and photoshop them to appear next to Axl, and then say 'Yeah, I met him' and told me all of this crazy stuff and post it on the internet without spelling anything correctly, indeed failing at typing in the '1337' style.

I.e:

High, my name is teh Sandman, and I met axl and h's like 7ft 20 and he was like awesome and then he was like telling me that like chinese democracky is like due like out like in sometime. er like may or whatever. 12 cd's or one for every inch and yeah. i'm slash's best friend i met them once at an Alcoholics Anononononmysus meeting. and if any of you who are fit reply, drop me a line at olliewells@hotmail.com

High, my name is teh Sandman, and I met axl and h's like 7ft 20 and he was like awesome and then he was like telling me that like chinese democracky is like due like out like in sometime. er like may or whatever. 12 cd's or one for every inch and yeah. i'm slash's best friend i met them once at an Alcoholics Anononononmysus meeting. and if any of you who are fit reply, drop me a line at olliewells@hotmail.com

:o OMG DOOD RERLY?!?!?!!!!11111shift+1!!!!!11

:P

Edited by PurpleHaze

:o OMG DOOD RERLY?!?!?!!!!11111shift+1!!!!!11

teh yaeh!

- It has no credibility. Like those fans in Malibu - remember those? They were entirely wrong.