"It really is this year" (Updated)

Guest Yanni_16

Guest RonMexico82

The sad thing is that this website is so pathetic that it probably is true. I mean who in their right mind would go to all the trouble of faking a photo like that only to make themselves look idiotic with no life. I'm sure Axl was like - "Fuck not this asshole again, measure this bitch." Oh yeah he said that when he kicked the guys face in for being a knobend. :rofl-lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not at all credible. I can dress up as one of the village people, take pictures of myself and photoshop them to appear next to Axl, and then say 'Yeah, I met him' and told me all of this crazy stuff and post it on the internet without spelling anything correctly, indeed failing at typing in the '1337' style.

I.e:

High, my name is teh Sandman, and I met axl and h's like 7ft 20 and he was like awesome and then he was like telling me that like chinese democracky is like due like out like in sometime. er like may or whatever. 12 cd's or one for every inch and yeah. i'm slash's best friend i met them once at an Alcoholics Anononononmysus meeting. and if any of you who are fit reply, drop me a line at olliewells@hotmail.com

yeah, but this guy met him 3 times and he seems to be a gnrfan when you look at the lp....so i don't think he lies. either axl was lying about the cdrelease...but this guy seems to be unfortunately reliable <_<

LEAK the album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need my crack !

yeah, but this guy met him 3 times and he seems to be a gnrfan when you look at the lp....so i don't think he lies. either axl was lying about the cdrelease...but this guy seems to be unfortunately reliable <_<

LEAK the album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need my crack !

Wow. He has met a guy 3 times. That means absolutely nothing. And, adds nothing to the credability of the source I'm afraid.

@Kev - Here

Edited by The Sandman

Guest Yanni_16
It's not at all credible. I can dress up as one of the village people, take pictures of myself and photoshop them to appear next to Axl, and then say 'Yeah, I met him' and told me all of this crazy stuff and post it on the internet without spelling anything correctly, indeed failing at typing in the '1337' style.

I.e:

High, my name is teh Sandman, and I met axl and h's like 7ft 20 and he was like awesome and then he was like telling me that like chinese democracky is like due like out like in sometime. er like may or whatever. 12 cd's or one for every inch and yeah. i'm slash's best friend i met them once at an Alcoholics Anononononmysus meeting. and if any of you who are fit reply, drop me a line at olliewells@hotmail.com

It is a dumb fucking website, you're right. But c'mon, do you really think those photos are altered? The photos are real man, I don't think this Glenn guy would try to bullshit anyone. Look, here's a complete list of the celebs Glenn has met... You gonna tell me each and every one of those photos are fake?

http://www.celebheights.com/s/-Glenn-3308.html

:anger::anger::anger:

TEH LINK DONT WORK1111ELEVE111111 SOMEOEN POSTIS THE APICUTHE IN THE FUCKING THREAD FOR THE FUCKING LOVE OF CUNT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :anger::anger::anger:

The third fucking post in this thread has the picture.

Next time, try opening yours eyes when you look for something.

That page is funny...

"Axl's 5'8"

"No way, he's no more than 5'7"

"But with boots on he's 5' 11!"

And also the guy is wearing the same outfit (gold necklaces and all) in the first two photos.

Edited by huntermc

Guest JohnUlmer

I believed this at first. Then I read Senior Stalker's comments on the website:

AXL and Ironically SLASH,are my buddies.Slash,names me as one of his friends.true story.my friends and I call AXL, THE AXE.

:unsure:

- "Hey, AXE MAN!"

- "Hey, uh...man."

- "THE AXE, remember that night we hung out in Vegas back in '93 and were totally drunk and hitting on all those hot chicks and Slash was all totally 'I'm high' and I was like 'Whoa I am too'??!?!"

- "Who are you?"

- "It's your biggest fan, GLENN! Remember, me and my friends call you The AXE! And we met three times so I know you name me as one of your biggest fans. Surely your smiles and warmth in the pictures I have indicate your strong feelings towards me. Especially the one where you look like my hand is on your crotch and you're all shocked and everything."

[slash walks up]

- "SLASH! SLASH MAN! IT'S YOUR GOOD BUDDY GLENN! THE GUY YOU NAME YOUR FRIEND!!"

This guy's a psychopath. :rolleyes:

Guest Yanni_16
AXL and Ironically SLASH,are my buddies.Slash,names me as one of his friends.true story.my friends and I call AXL, THE AXE.

- "Hey, AXE MAN!"

- "Hey, uh...man."

- "THE AXE, remember that night we hung out in Vegas back in '93 and were totally drunk and hitting on all those hot chicks and Slash was all totally 'I'm high' and I was like 'Whoa I am too'??!?!"

- "Who are you?"

- "It's your biggest fan, GLENN! Remember, me and my friends call you The AXE! And we met three times so I know you name me as one of your biggest fans. Surely your smiles and warmth in the pictures I have indicate your strong feelings towards me. Especially the one where you look like my hand is on your crotch and you're all shocked and everything."

[slash walks up]

- "SLASH! SLASH MAN! IT'S YOUR GOOD BUDDY GLENN! THE GUY YOU NAME YOUR FRIEND!!"

:lol:

You know, I started reading some other quotes by Glenn, particularly on Kurt Cobain's section...

"understand that my friends who met him countless times made fun at how short he was.I doubt close to 6 feet,unless he had a serious spine curviture.he appeared 5-8,but I noticed a slouch that if straightened,would make him 5-10 tops.he is sometimes listed at 5-6! I agree during the bleach days he looked 5-11,sometimes in photos.I first met him the week nevermind came out.Ill never forget my 5-10 friend mumbling the word midget to me as cobain walked towards us.many mysteries to cobain we may never know."

"he had this strange posture of a man who if straightened out can be 5-10.believe me I as facsinated by his height and studied it,as my friend called him a midget.I coulndt understand why as he looked and inch or 2 taller than me.he's out of bed and sloching here.and Im standing straight.ive read 5-6! we might never know.Ill ask courtney one day.she likes me."

"now people are on my side that he was 5-10ish.Im happy people are seeing that now."

Come to think of it, this Glenn is quite the fucking sketchbag. I retract all my previous statements that he is a credible source. Fuck this asshole.

Guest JohnUlmer

- "Hey, AXE MAN!"

- "Hey, uh...man."

- "Who are you?"

[slash walks up]

You know, I started reading some other quotes by Glenn, particularly on Kurt Cobain's section...

"understand that my friends who met him countless times made fun at how short he was.I doubt close to 6 feet,unless he had a serious spine curviture.he appeared 5-8,but I noticed a slouch that if straightened,would make him 5-10 tops.he is sometimes listed at 5-6! I agree during the bleach days he looked 5-11,sometimes in photos.I first met him the week nevermind came out.Ill never forget my 5-10 friend mumbling the word midget to me as cobain walked towards us.many mysteries to cobain we may never know."

"he had this strange posture of a man who if straightened out can be 5-10.believe me I as facsinated by his height and studied it,as my friend called him a midget.I coulndt understand why as he looked and inch or 2 taller than me.he's out of bed and sloching here.and Im standing straight.ive read 5-6! we might never know.Ill ask courtney one day.she likes me."

"now people are on my side that he was 5-10ish.Im happy people are seeing that now."

Come to think of it, this Glenn is quite the fucking sketchbag. I retract all my previous statements that he is a credible source. Fuck this asshole.

He sounds like he's on the verge of jerking off to people's height.

"Ooohhhh baby, yesss Jessica Alba, 5 feet four inches....I want to caress your height....OH MY GOD!!!! YESSS!!"

- "Hey, AXE MAN!"

- "Hey, uh...man."

- "Who are you?"

[slash walks up]

He sounds like he's on the verge of jerking off to people's height.

"Ooohhhh baby, yesss Jessica Alba, 5 feet four inches....I want to caress your height....OH MY GOD!!!! YESSS!!"

:rofl-lol:

it's so funny cuz it's true

That website is celebheights.com, a website dedicated to tracking down the actual heights of celebrities (lame, I know). So there happens to be this guy Glenn who meets all these celebrities and has his picture taken with them, and since they know his height (5'8"), they use this to base their measurements of the celebrities. Anyway, if you check Axl, there's a recent picture of him there with Glenn, and somebody asked about CD. Glenn's response is right there, he says Axl told him a possible summer release, but if not, for sure this year. This Glenn guy is very credible, his pic with Axl is right there, and if you browse the site you'll see he has met a ton of celebs (including Slash), so there's no doubting Axl told him this. Whether Axl delivers or not is the question...

On a side note, I always thought Axl was taller than 5'8".

Look I told you lot you would not see it in the first half of 2006 back in January, will you now believe me??

He looks like a fag. Can't be trusted.

:rofl-lol:

I´d trust this guy over a fukking homophobe any day.

How is he homophobic? The word "homophobic" would mean you're scared of gay people, but I don't think he or anyone is for that matter...

I can tell that, just by your siganture, avatar, and that post, that if I met you, I would proboably want to kill you.

On topic, even IF this guy met Axl, I still wouldn't believe it if it was on tape. Why? Because Axl has said the album will be out so many times, why would I believe him now??? Remember when it was "slated" or release in Nov. '04......guess that never happened.