Will you be able to buy GnR stuff?

DV_007

Well, I've always wanted a gnr cap and I wonder if they will sell these things or something on the concerts? I mean, like if they sell CD (if it has been released then) together with some other merchandise?

GnR cap like this one or the one which could be bought on merch.com a while a go (with new red star GnR logo).

?

:)

Well, I've always wanted a gnr cap and I wonder if they will sell these things or something on the concerts? I mean, like if they sell CD (if it has been released then) together with some other merchandise?

GnR cap like this one or the one which could be bought on merch.com a while a go (with new red star GnR logo).

?

I sometimes think that some bands tour soley for hawking their wears... As Krusty the Clown proclaims, "It's the sweetest plum." So yes, to answer your question, expect plenty of GNR merchandise to throw your money at. Also bring tons of cash, as merchandise at concerts can cost more than the tickets themselves. I remember $75-$90 range for long-sleeved shirts. What were the jerseys going for? I think it was $120 - $150 in some cases. (I do remember paying $30 for a GNR hoodie in Philadelphia). If you see something you like, but don't want to pay concert prices, wait until the tour is over and find it for much cheaper on merch.com

When GNR toured North America, I went to six shows, and bought something at each show as a memento from the show. Expensive, but worth it.

Cheers,

Andrew

?

I think so.... I mean they want money!!!!

?

try Pushposters.co.uk they have two types of cap the star logo and the classic guns n roses logos, probably cost u less to buy them from there than it will at the gig assuming they have them there :)