ALICE IN CHAINS ARE BACK !

gin_hotel

AIC have not gone out and got a new singer! Jerry Cantrell who sung a lot anyway is taking over lead role!

No new members!!!!

william duvall is the new lead singer. F A C T !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jc_wfriends02.jpg

Do you mind doing a copy and paste job on that F A C T? As I can't seem to find a F A C T!

Grunge icons searching for Layne Staley fill-in for upcoming shows. The band will perform with Comes With the Fall frontman William DuVall — a member of Cantrell's touring band. And DuVall could, theoretically, be part of the Alice in Chains fold come this summer. "We've done some rehearsing with Will and we're having a lot of fun with him," Cantrell said. "But we're still in the beginning stages where we're trying to figure out what we want to do. He could cut it, without a doubt — but we haven't made a final decision on that yet."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1524813/0...in_chains.jhtml

If ANYONE has AIC+Phil Anselmo doing "Them Bones" and "Would" please PM me! It would be appreciated and I cant find them anywhere :(

If you havent found em' yet, I'll think bout' uploading them for ya. Your talkin bout' the ones from the tribute concert right?

To anyone that cares, the tribute concert for "Heart" will have "AIC", and also a bassist. You know him as "Duff Mckagan." He comes out to play bass for a song.

J.Walker

No I dont think its that. I think Maynard sang that time.

I'm talking about some recent songs.. I think..

You were right dude.. Jerry is not singing lead at download.

ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL's DUVALL For European Tour - Apr. 5, 2006

The surviving members of ALICE IN CHAINS have tapped COMES WITH THE FALL vocalist/guitarist — and member of AIC guitarist Jerry Cantrell's touring band — William DuVall to sing lead vocals for the group on their upcoming European tour.

ALICE IN CHAINS recently reunited and have announced that they'll play some U.S. club dates and European festivals this spring and summer. Beyond that, however, the group does not have any set plans. Guitarist Jerry Cantrell told Launch that operating this way is nothing new for ALICE IN CHAINS. "We're gonna take it like we always did, and we've always kind of made it up as we've gone along," he said. "You know, if you were looking at how to really capitalize on this experience and really make dough and make it a profitable thing, a band might, you know, would come out with a singer, have a record ready and all that. But that's not where we're coming from with this thing. We're coming from the place of 'It feels good, and we're having a good time, so we'd like people to be a part of that.'"

Cantrell, bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney performed with DuVall and ex-PANTERA frontman Philip Anselmo on March 10 at a taping of the VH1 Classic series "Decades Rock Live!" Anselmo sang two songs with the group, while DuVall performed another two and dueted with HEART vocalist Ann Wilson on "Rooster".

This was only the second live show for ALICE IN CHAINS since 1996. The band members played at a tsunami relief benefit in February of 2005.

ALICE IN CHAINS vocalist Layne Staley died in April of 2002.

For a list of upcoming ALICE IN CHAINS tour dates, visit AliceInChains.com.