Guns N' Roses Mention in Vancouver Newspaper

Solidius

It's the March 24th issue of The Province, a credible, non-tabloid newspaper. Found this Axl mention and thought it'd be nice to share it with you guys. It's good that he's getting publicity but bad that it's for the wrong things.

s5d5b5.jpg

Enjoy.

I hate that freakin pic of Axl. He looks stupid, i pretty much hate everything about the 2002 Axl. When I watched Rock in Rio 3 I was like " Axl is still a cool badass fucker" and then I see him in 2002 and I couldn't believe what i was seeing. Not just did he go from cool to douche, but his live performance absolutely sucked ass. It was like watching a totally different person from 2001. How can someone change so drastically in one yr?? I hope we see a reincarnation of the Axl from RIR3 in this Euro tour. Whoever told him those braids look cool should be shot.

It's the March 24th issue of The Province, a credible, non-tabloid newspaper. Found this Axl mention and thought it'd be nice to share it with you guys. It's good that he's getting publicity but bad that it's for the wrong things.

s5d5b5.jpg

Enjoy.

The Province IS a rag.

Edited by angry anderson