H.I.M.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Emo should take a cue from these guys, they have all the darkness and angst, but they do it in a mysterious and sexy way. Also, they write great tunes, have a consistent and memorable sound, and the vocalist is talented and charismatic.

And androgyny is always fun.

I'm a big HIM fan. This is one of my favourite bands and I have all records of them. But I have to admit, the new album isn't that good as for example deep shadows and brilliant highlights.

And by the way, at the moment I'm wearing a HIM t-shirt. :)

I´m a long time fan but i don´t have the new album yet-maybe one day.

They are getting worse tho.The best album is their first one for sure!

I don't think Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 is their best album. It is good. And it includes one of my favourite HIM track (Don't fear the reaper), but I think at least Razorblade Romance and Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights are better.

I don't think Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 is their best album. It is good. And it includes one of my favourite HIM track (Don't fear the reaper), but I think at least Razorblade Romance and Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights are better.

RR is awesome too, but DSBH is not at the same level...I mean, I like it but...it´s a bit boring imo.And also the way he is singing is better in first 2 albums.

I saw HIM on Thursday night actually. I only went because my friend didn't have anyone else to go with. It was a good show, though. They done a cover of the Ramones song 'Poison Heart'.

I would go see them.

There average. I wasn't overly thrilled with what i heard when I borrowed my friends copy of the newest cd. For all the people who make them out to be hardcore...there not.

As I said before, the newest album is the worst of them. You should listen to Razorblade Romance. And Dark light is in my opinion the softest album of them.

I saw HIM on Thursday night actually. I only went because my friend didn't have anyone else to go with. It was a good show, though. They done a cover of the Ramones song 'Poison Heart'.

At Luna Park? I had a couple of friends go.

Yeah, at Luna Park.

What did your friends think?!?!

Yeah, at Luna Park.

They both really enjoyed it and said Ville was better live than in the studio. Did you have fun?

I'm not a HIM fan, by the way.

The Sandman, that And Love Said No is their collection.

Yeah, HIM is great. I've known band since they released their first EP. Their music video was shown first time on TV after my one Ramones related interview. My fav album by them is absolutely Razorblade Romance.

I've met many times with the guys and done interviews, like for this my second Ramones book Rock In Peace: Dee Dee And Joey Ramone:

http://www.kauhajoki.fi/~jplaitio/deejoeybook.html

Book also has Dizzy Reed and his family.

"H.I.M-i like this band " well my friend then you have good taste :P

Well i guess one of the things you can complain about them is that they keep repeating themselves . I mean they pretty much follow the same line of work as they did when they first started .

I read some interview of Ville where he admited that with no shame :)i guess they dont want to evolve to something else because they feel comfortable , and thr fans seem comfortable too . Since they have a nice number of fans .

Yeah, at Luna Park.

They both really enjoyed it and said Ville was better live than in the studio. Did you have fun?

I'm not a HIM fan, by the way.

Yeah, it was good. But as I said before I only went because my friend has no one else to go with. I hadn't heard any of their music beforehand.