Ehrm...advice needed!

username

Ok... a while back I bought tickets for the second day of the ArrowRock festival in Holland because Roger Waters was announced to perform. So I basicaly bought the ticket's (70 euro) just for him. Now (finaly) the other bands that are going to perform that day have been announced.

- Def Leppard

- Queensrÿche

- Ray Davies

- DIO

- Starsailor

- Porcupine Tree

- Pavlov's Dog

Any advice on what to go see. Aside from Def Leppard (which I do know obviously) the names basicaly ring a bell, but I have no idea what music they play. So since it's going to be divided into two stages I want to know what's good to go see. :)

Edited by username

Ah Ronald McDonald.

I'd go see Queensryche. You'll enjoy them, especially if they do Mindcrime stuff (and Mindcrime 2)

Dio. I'd go see, but you might get tired/bored after about 5 or 6 songs, because they start to sound the samey, apart from when he does Rainbow and Sabbath stuff.

Go see Def Leppard that should rock.

Go see Ray Davies if you like the Kinks.

Avoid the others.

Ah Ronald McDonald.

I'd go see Queensryche. You'll enjoy them, especially if they do Mindcrime stuff (and Mindcrime 2)

Dio. I'd go see, but you might get tired/bored after about 5 or 6 songs, because they start to sound the samey, apart from when he does Rainbow and Sabbath stuff.

Go see Def Leppard that should rock.

Go see Ray Davies if you like the Kinks.

Avoid the others.

It's funny you tell him to avoid the best band out the list, isnt it?

Definitely Ray Davies as he has kinks stuff in his setlists and i love the kinks, the only other band i've seen live from that list is starsailor, i see them with a friend a few years back as she was a big fan at the time and i was bored to fucking tears.