Some YOUTUBES of my band

I think you are too influenced by Axl but you dont have the range to pull it off. You should learn to sing first instead of trying to scream in tune. Axl has the ability to scream while still being in tune and still be melodic. There was no melody in your voice. I think you should go for a Brownstone voice and work on melodies. I thought your stage persona was Axl-like and very well done. I thought your singing was horrible. You sounded like Ed from that cartoon, Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Ok, for the LAST time!!! I am NOT trying to rip off Axl. It's just what comes out when i sing! I can't help it.

Well, I don't think you should sing then. It won't get you anywhere.

Well i don't think you should be breathing...but i guess im stuck with it

EDIT: Won't get me anywhere? Haha ok. You tell all the girls who come up 2 me after gigs saying "Wow you're amazing, you sing like Axl Rose!!" and the rest writes itself...well it did until i got a girlfriend. But i still love the attention

Thoise girls deserve to be punched.

Hmm.

I'd say you're going a bit too high pitched, I don't mind the roughness, but that and the pitch don't mix, drop it down a bit to maybe... a... er.... RQ pitch? That's the beginning vocals btw.

Yeah, good idea. Might try that. Kind of a Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine type pitch? Most of our songs are in A so i get used to singing that high. The roughness is just me trying to sing loud cos my voice isn't that strong yet, but thanks for the tip. I'll try that!