AVENGED SEVENFOLD

gin_hotel

http://avengedsevenfold.com/

ok so every magazine is saying this band is the new metallica or the best metal band since guns n roses. the solo to 'bat country' is number 13 in total guitar magazine, beating solos from songs like sweet child o' mine and smells like teen spirit. im off to buy the 'city of evil' album to check them out, its about time a metal band caused such an impact. is any one else here a fan?

Well the band is pretty good, and I really liked the song Bat Country especially for it's solo, sounds a little like Helloween which is good, but that being better than SCOM's solo, well, now they're just talking out of their ass :fuckyou:

they are fuckin awesome, great new album...they are going through the same thing metallica went through with the black album...if you listen to their first albums youll hear that they are very heavy metal and now they cleaned it up a bit and made it more mainstream, same as metallica back in the day...but they are wicked nonetheless

But I really love their later melodic, and beautiful songs, like Bat Country.

I hope they continue making albums like City of Evil. This is a brilliant band. Their first albums were a mess though. The screaming vocals ruined them for me. I'm glad he had that throat surgery. He has a great voice and it's a shame he didn't use it for the earlier albums.

Poppy ? How the hell can you say that.. this music is too poppy ? Their new album city of evil is more mainstream compared to their earlier albums, but thats not to say that it is mainstream. It is far from it.

Fucking great band, last 2 albums, city of evil and waking the fallen are awsome fucking albums. Musically are great, and vocally are fuckign breath taking...

this band is gonna make a big and lasting impact. so get used to A7X@!

Bat Country is cool

I think their early stuff sucks

Anyway, they're not really THAT good ... Not a big fan of the style either.

That drummer dude can do magic

Bat Country is really great, I repeat, though it's got parts I don't like ... The chorus and the bridge are nice.

Guest cherry_bomb
It is likely that I'll stay in the bar while they open for GNR.

:rofl-lol: your loss

my favourite band at the moment. fucking brilliant, they own live!! trashed and scattered pisses all over any "new" band at the moment. when i saw "new" i mean relatively young bands. even though theyve been around for yonks.

best song is i wont see you tonight pt 1, its just beautiful!!

fucking love them :) cant wait to see them again

Edited by cherry_bomb

my favourite band at the moment. fucking brilliant, they own live!! trashed and scattered pisses all over any "new" band at the moment. when i saw "new" i mean relatively young bands. even though theyve been around for yonks.

Not long till Download now Cherry.

Guest cherry_bomb

im getting antsy, i cant wait any longer!! im gonna explode at download!

im getting antsy, i cant wait any longer!! im gonna explode at download!

All in the name of Rock N' Rollaaaaaahh!!