Which bands will be supporting GN'R in their European shows?

CarlosEC

Just wanted to know wich bands will be supporting Guns N'Roses in their shows in Europe (not in festivals but their own shows). By now I know in Holland will be Alice In Chains, Bloodsimple and Stone Sour... what about the other shows?.

Hope you can help me with this information.

Edited by CarlosEC

Just wanted to know wich bands will be supporting Guns N'Roses in their shows in Europe (not in festivals but their own shows). By now I know in Holland will be Alice In Chains, Bloodsimple and Stone Sour, and in Ireland they will be Motley Crue... what about the other shows?.

Alice In Chains....(?)

Wonder what they will sounds like with a new singer..

Is Motley going to open for Guns or how is that planned??..Motley ain`t no opening act..I can`t imagine the members of Motley wanting to open for Gn`r.....

From heretodaygonetohell.com

Lisbon, Portugal @ Bela Vista Park (Rock In Rio 2006)

Also appearing: The Darkness, Pitty, Xutos & Pontapés

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan, Italy @ Idroscalo (Gods of Metal Festival)

Also appearing: Korn, Deftones, Alice in Chains, Stone Sour, Bloodsimple, Benedictum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prague, Czech Republic @ Sazka Arena

Opening act: Avenged Sevenfold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris, France @ Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy

Opening acts: Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dessel, Belgium (Graspop Metal Meeting)

Also appearing: Soulfly, Opeth, My Dying Bride, Nile, Obituary, Bullet For My Valentine, Deicide, Akercocke

Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum

Opening act: Bullet For My Valentine

Nijmegen, The Netherlands @ Goffertpark

Also appearing: Alice In Chains, Stone Sour & Bloodsimple

Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Areena

Helsinki, Finland @ Hartwall Areena

Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum Tickets (on sale: March 25th).

Thank you very much... that's aaaaaaaaaall the information I wanted to know hehe.

Now we (in Spain) will have to wait to know wich band will come here with the Gunners... I guess it will be Avenged Sevenfold and/or Bullet for My Valentine (it would be cool Alice In Chains, but they play that same day in the same city, but in a different venue).

Thanx a lot again.

Just wanted to know wich bands will be supporting Guns N'Roses in their shows in Europe (not in festivals but their own shows). By now I know in Holland will be Alice In Chains, Bloodsimple and Stone Sour, and in Ireland they will be Motley Crue... what about the other shows?.

Motley Crue are not opening for Gn'R. Theres no mention of them any more from Aiken Promotions after they admitted making a mistake.

Motley Crue are not opening for Gn'R. Theres no mention of them any more from Aiken Promotions after they admitted making a mistake.

I know, now I know, I was wrong, just imagined it after I saw that ad:

02-23-2006103608PM.jpg

Then somebody told me it was wrong and that Aiken had to change the ads 'cause of it.

Edited by CarlosEC

its spelt fight..

Usually people just say "Spelled".

Congrats.

Isnt that band AX7 is doing some gigs with them in France? Plus that other annoying band as well.

[/quote I know they're backing them for France and Sweden there is supposed to be other shows too. It is reliable it came from Matt Sanders (Shadows) of A7X.

Alice In Chains....(?)

Wonder what they will sounds like with a new singer..

The new singer is the guy from Pantera right?

Phil Anselmo??????...Uuummm...How the fuck is that possible?!..Going from Pantera to Alice In Chains..

No no no,that can`t be right.