To all the spanish fans

Manuel

To all the Spanish fans… look out this Wednesday… tickets are on sale (supposedly) and the Spanish audience is so unpredictable… it’s possible that we could find tickets the same day of the concert, but it’s also possible a completely sold out in question of hours. I’m going to say some things in Spanish to "specify the logistics intervention concerning this stuff".

Uncle Manuel keeps on rocking.

Cheers to everybody (hell, I'm so happy these days!!!!)

...Para esos fans españoles de moda… al loro este miércoles que las entradas se ponen a la venta (eso dijo la promotora Gamerco cuando anunció el concierto). El público español, el mismo que con su desinterés provocó por ejemplo la suspensión del concierto de los Sex Pistols en 1996 en Aqualung, es tan estúpido e imprevisible que pueden aparecer 15.000 hijos de puta de la nada que compren las entradas en horas, y los que venimos al foro día tras día (November, By Ref, Axlfuck y algunos más) nos tendríamos que sorber los mocos y mendigar o matar por una entrada. Al loro. Si están en servicaixa o en la fnac ese mismo día publicaré un anuncio en cuanto las tenga.

manuel,he llamado a gamerco y me dicen que las entradas salen a la venta el dia 30¡¡¡¡¡vaya mierda de organizacion,y en la web pone que son el dia 29¡¡¡me han dicho que la unica manera de venta sera por servicaixa 902 332211,y por los cajeros,con tajeta de debito o credito

I have called to gamerco,the promoters and the said to me that the tickets will be on sale 30th march,not 29¡¡¡what a shit of organization¡¡¡and will be on sale justo by servicaixa(its a service of tickets of many things and shows in spain),the number is 902 332211,I will try to boy anyway the 29th of march

http://ww3.serviticket.com/nws/jsp/session...IUSU=servicaixa

LINKS,THE PAGE IS NOT IN ENGLISH :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

I have called to gamerco,the promoters and the said to me that the tickets will be on sale 30th march,not 29¡¡¡what a shit of organization¡¡¡and will be on sale justo by servicaixa(its a service of tickets of many things and shows in spain),the number is 902 332211,I will try to boy anyway the 29th of march

Hi,

so the tickets are on sale on the 30th of march (9:30am) on gamerco.com?

(Please answer in english, because my Spanish is not that good!)

Thanks,

Not in gamerco.com.

I think axlfuck said servicaixa : http://ww3.serviticket.com

Edited by Alan Niveen

Yeah, but this site is only on spanish and like I said before, my spanish is not so good.

So I can order tickets on gamerco, too?

In theory yes, but now it seems you´ll have to try in servicaixa.

Me da igual, yo estaré "vigilando" desde el dia 29 a partir de las 8 d la mañana y me importa una mierda si mi jefe me regaña y m amenaza con despedirme. Por los Guns hago lo que sea, hago lo imposible y aún mas teniendo en cuenta que esta es mi primera y unica oportunidad para verlos. Mataría por una entrada tios.Llevo 13 malditos años esperando y no estoy dispuesta a dejar escapar esta oportunidad.

Un saludo para la comunidad española rock3

manuel,he llamado a gamerco y me dicen que las entradas salen a la venta el dia 30¡¡¡¡¡vaya mierda de organizacion,y en la web pone que son el dia 29¡¡¡me han dicho que la unica manera de venta sera por servicaixa 902 332211,y por los cajeros,con tajeta de debito o credito

LINKS,THE PAGE IS NOT IN ENGLISH :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Y eso de los cajeros como es? soy un poco torpe...tú pides las entradas por internet y luego vas y las sacas por los cajeros de servicaixa o como es eso?

Ah, los de gamerco han cambiado, ahora dicen que las entradas salen el dia 30.Ya lo pone en la web.

Edited by November_rain

si,es el dia 30,estaba puesto el dia 29 y luego ponen el 30,asi funciona españa,a partir de las 9 30,puedes sacarla que yo sepa:

llamas al telefono que di,y la compras,con tarjeta de debito o credito,me parece que te dan una clave o algo asi(lo se porque yo compre una entrada una vez asi,y me parece que era asi),y vas al cajero y la sacas

la compras en un cajero servicaixa,son esos cajeros que tienen la pantalla tactil,bastante grandotes,y te la saca por el cajero impresa la entrada

por internet,igual,con tarjeta de debito o credito,y lo mismo,vas al cajero y la sacas impresa.

lo que me dijeron en gamerco, fue eso,SOLO SE PONDRAN A LA VENTE POR SERVICAIXA,SOLO ASI¡¡¡¡NINGUN PUNTO DE VENTA FISICO NI OSTIAS,Y NO SE PUEDE SACAR LA ENTRADA EN SU WEB,TAMPOCO,AUNQUE ANUNCIEN EL CONCIERTO,OS DIGO LO QUE ME DIJERON ELLOS,LUEGO LO MISMO TAMBIEN SE PUEDE EN SU WEB O EN OTRO SITIO,RECORDAD QUE ESTAMOS EN ESPAÑA,Y CUALQUIER CHAPUZA ES POSIBLE

YEAH,its the 30th march ,not the 29th,its the way to work in spain(verya bad ,as ussual),and at 9 30 a.m.,yo can buy it:

on the phone,you buy it on the phone,and you cath the ticket in the cash machine

you buy it in the cash machine

you buy it by internet,and you cath it in the cash machine

in gamerco the said to me,that its not posible to buy it in his hom page,just by servicaixa

FOR THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE SPAIN,ASK IN THE PHONE OF SERVICAIXA,IF ITS POSBIEL TO BUY THE TICKET AND TO CATH IT,MAYBE IN THE PLACE OF CONCERT THE SAME DAY,OR MAYBE IN ANOTHER PLACE,OR MAYBE THEY CAN SEND THE TICKETS TO YOUR COUNTRU,I DONT KNOWN,AH,THE PHONE ITS REALLLY SLOW,YOU HAVE TO WAIT AROND 5 MINUTES TO TALK WITH SOMEBODY

To all the Spanish fans… look out this Wednesday… tickets are on sale (supposedly) and the Spanish audience is so unpredictable… it’s possible that we could find tickets the same day of the concert, but it’s also possible a completely sold out in question of hours. I’m going to say some things in Spanish to "specify the logistics intervention concerning this stuff".

Uncle Manuel keeps on rocking.

Cheers to everybody (hell, I'm so happy these days!!!!)

...Para esos fans españoles de moda… al loro este miércoles que las entradas se ponen a la venta (eso dijo la promotora Gamerco cuando anunció el concierto). El público español, el mismo que con su desinterés provocó por ejemplo la suspensión del concierto de los Sex Pistols en 1996 en Aqualung, es tan estúpido e imprevisible que pueden aparecer 15.000 hijos de puta de la nada que compren las entradas en horas, y los que venimos al foro día tras día (November, By Ref, Axlfuck y algunos más) nos tendríamos que sorber los mocos y mendigar o matar por una entrada. Al loro. Si están en servicaixa o en la fnac ese mismo día publicaré un anuncio en cuanto las tenga.

Does anybody know whether I can buy tickets on http://ww3.serviticket.com from Germany???

Oh man, I just want to buy a ticket for a fucking concert in fucking Madrid!!! :(

Don´t worry, tomorrow I´ll tell you how to get your tickets. They can only be got through servicaixa and not anywhere else I think. I´ll make a guide for all the non-Spanish speakers.

Don´t worry, tomorrow I´ll tell you how to get your tickets. They can only be got through servicaixa and not anywhere else I think. I´ll make a guide for all the non-Spanish speakers.

It's a good idea paisano, altough I think you will have to do it as fast as you can, 'cause I think it will be sold out before the day ends.

By the way, it's nothing to do with GN'R, but your birthday is the same day I'll see Backyard Babies in Vitoria rock3

Edited by CarlosEC

Chicos, no se lo que opinais pero la organizacion a la espanola estoy harta. Vivo a 1 km del Parque juan carlos y no se ni como comprar una entrada!!!!!

Bueno servicaixa va a ser el sitio? a ver!

Cuantos asientos en el auditorio en vuestra opinion?

I think there will be around 15.000 people.

By the way, the tickets will cost 40 €

Creo que entrarán unas 15mil personas.

Por cierto, las entradas costarán 40 €.

Chicos, no se lo que opinais pero la organizacion a la espanola estoy harta. Vivo a 1 km del Parque juan carlos y no se ni como comprar una entrada!!!!!

Bueno servicaixa va a ser el sitio? a ver!

Cuantos asientos en el auditorio en vuestra opinion?

I think there will be around 15.000 people.

By the way, the tickets will cost 40 €

Creo que entrarán unas 15mil personas.

Por cierto, las entradas costarán 40 €.

15 mil? tanto, lo veia mas pequeño!

Entonces hay que reservar en linea y ir personalmente a la taquilla?

15 000? so many? I thought it was a smaller place!

So, we have to book online and personaly go to get the ticket to the park?

Well, a good walk in perspective, the park is big!

15 mil? tanto, lo veia mas pequeño!

Entonces hay que reservar en linea y ir personalmente a la taquilla?

15 000? so many? I thought it was a smaller place!

So, we have to book online and personaly go to get the ticket to the park?

Well, a good walk in perspective, the park is big!

You book online (or via phone, on 902 33 22 11) with your credit card (any card, of any bank). Then you go to a ServiCaixa terminal, get the card in, introduce the code, and voila, you got the tickets.

Reservas online, o en el telefono 902 33 22 11, con tu tarjeta de credito, sea la que sea, del banco que sea. Después vas a un terminal de ServiCaixa (en la web pone el mas cercano a ti), metes la tarjeta y te pide el codigo, metes el codigo y ya tienes el ticket.

Edited by CarlosEC

It´s 9:33 and the tickets aren´t on sale yet :anger:

They ARE on sale... in fact they have sold 4000 tickets in just 6 minutes (9:30/9:36). It seems there was a problem with the service online, but the phone service (902332211) works right.

I got my tickets!!!!!!!!

It´s 9:33 and the tickets aren´t on sale yet :anger:

They ARE on sale... in fact they have sold 4000 tickets in just 6 minutes (9:30/9:36). It seems there was a problem with the service online, but the phone service (902332211) works right.

I got my tickets!!!!!!!!

I´ve just got my tickets!!!!!!!! WohOoooo!!!!!! rock3 rock1

I´m crazy!! I can´t believe it!!!!!!