WHY AXL IS IMPORTANT TO ME

wildbaby

not to be an asshole..just dont understand how a song can heel pain

Some people just don`t understand.

You need to love music to understand it.

music has helped me a many times. when i lost my dad, not good. some people like revesokken just do not understand.

by the way sorry to hear of your loss. must of been hard :)

Music can have a deep impact on your life, just like any great work of art. I think we've all had songs that mean a lot to us in our lives, whether they remind us of lost loves, people we miss, or great memories of where we were when we first heard them. And you don't have to be a fan of GNR to have one of their songs effect your life, as this email suggests. I remember when November Rain first came on the radio as a single, and friends of mine who didn't even like rock would stop what they were doing and say, "What IS that?" It didn't just wash over them like most music, which is white noise in the background while you are going through your life. It had an impact.

To me, that is the difference between good and great music. It is a good song, but I doubt 5 years from now anyone will be writing that "Slither" changed their life.

I think a lot of rock stars have been think cos they sold a ton of records that the whole world loves them. The interent has just shown them that actually no even their fans don't like them that much. It's not unconditional love out here Mr. Rock Star it's a sea of of ambiguity. We love you like you matter so much. What delusional fuck ups they are...

sorry to hear about the lost.. if I could say something to cheer you up i would.. but i don't think that anyone really can say those words :question: .. but i hope that you're not to deep down in the darkness (if you know what i mean) peace.. :heart:

and I just also want to say that listing to Guns N' Roses ( Axl :wub: ) help me pull myself together.. I listen to them everyday.!

maybe for some of you, it might sems crazy. and i don't fucking care what you think about that ! ! ! :anger:

:kiss: Sabrina

P.s

( and forgive me if im spelding some words wrong ) ( bleame it on my teach'! ) (im from Denmark)

I lost a baby to cancer and at the time I wanted to be with him.A friend gave me a Guns and Roses tape and I heard for the first time Dont Cry Tonight, and November Rain.The songs saved my life really. Thanks Axl and the rest of Guns N' Roses.X

I'm soo sorry about ur loss... Music really does heal the pain in its own way.. To those who don't really understand the power and impact of music, you will when you least expect it.. The song "Don't Cry" is really a beautiful song and its just so easy to relate to..

Death is never too sentimental... Let someone experience pain dammit, if she wants to share something, then let her ! it doesnt matter where or when... just let her share her story...

;) good luck in the future and let music take u where it may!

Guest cherry_bomb
not to be an asshole..just dont understand how a song can heel pain

yeah im the same. but i think it helps people grieve. i lost someone last year and i listened to dont cry a lot, and it made me feel worse. but in retrospect it makes you grieve more, whic i think is a necessary process.