Chinese Democracy And GN´R Everywhere

Lukin

The hype is up as we all know and GN´R and Chinese Democracy referenses are popping up everywhere. The latest that I´ve found was about the long-awaited Refused DVD that has been ín the making for MANY years and the releasedate has been pushed forward many times so there sure is a parallell to Chinese Democracy here, hehe.

Well here´s the article:

refused7gh.jpg

Source: BHR Rercords

By the way, Refused is the band that released the record "The Shape Of Punk To Come" that Duff mentioned ALOT in the interviews he made during the release of the Velvet Revolver debut album. And since I grew up within the same music scene as Refused and seen them play over 27 times I can assure you Duff is right when it comes to this band! :)

XXX

OK, this thread is supposed to be about references related to GN´R, and I guess that will have to do since we ain´t getting any offical news anywhere! :P

Edited by Lukin

HOLY HELL,

PINK FLOYD AND THE BEATLES ARE CONNECTED TO CHINESE DEMOCRACY

PINK FLOYD PLAYED THIER REUNION ON THE SAME CONCERT AS VELVET REVOLVER, WHICH HAS EX-GNR MEMBERS

THE BEATLES ARE A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON SOUNDGARDEN WHO HAVE CONFESSED THERE'S "ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE RINGO" WHO TOURED WITH GNR

ALICE IN CHAINS ARE EVEN A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON CHINESE DEMOCRACY, CAUSE THEY HEADLINED LOLLAPALOOZA,CREATED BY JANE'S ADDICTION, WHO'S GUITARIST DAVE NAVARRO PLAYED ON OH MY GOD

PWN TEH NOOBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(back to normal)it just felt so good to let out that refrencing the refused to gnr are just as stupid as the above refrences.....

HOLY HELL,

PINK FLOYD PLAYED THIER REUNION ON THE SAME CONCERT AS VELVET REVOLVER, WHICH HAS EX-GNR MEMBERS

THE BEATLES ARE A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON SOUNDGARDEN WHO HAVE CONFESSED THERE'S "ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE RINGO" WHO TOURED WITH GNR

ALICE IN CHAINS ARE EVEN A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON CHINESE DEMOCRACY, CAUSE THEY HEADLINED LOLLAPALOOZA,CREATED BY JANE'S ADDICTION, WHO'S GUITARIST DAVE NAVARRO PLAYED ON OH MY GOD

(back to normal)it just felt so good to let out that refrencing the refused to gnr are just as stupid as the above refrences.....

:rofl-lol:

Bucketslash, you rule!!!

HOLY HELL,

:rofl-lol:

Bucketslash, you rule!!!

can i get that on tape?

or just a nomination on the next forum favorites thread

i'm gonna go grab a pic to end this at ebaums