What do you think about this guitar

BAHAHAHAHAA

Sorry i just had to laugh, i mean, how the fuck can we give our opinions, we havent heard the bloody thing!

Sure we can comment on how it looks, but how a guitar looks means nothing.

Pick it up and play it, if it's comfotable to play and sounds good, buy it.

BAHAHAHAHAA

Sorry i just had to laugh, i mean, how the fuck can we give our opinions, we havent heard the bloody thing!

The difference is that you guys can see if it is in shape cause you know about guitars more than I do. About the sound I can check it myself....

BAHAHAHAHAA

The difference is that you guys can see if it is in shape cause you know about guitars more than I do. About the sound I can check it myself....

Well it does look in good nick,

But like i said, looks mean nothing, its how it sounds and plays.

BAHAHAHA i have to laugh and act holier than thou about everything.

Dude seriously,

What can anyone on this forum say about a guitar we have not played, we cannot, end of story.

It's ok, i still love you :P

Edited by johnezz

BAHAHAHAHAA

Seriously...shut up. You axt like you know all this shit about sound and tonality. Looks matter more than sound does. Sound is just sound. As long as the sound from your amp and/or guitar, doesn't sound brittle and harsh, who cares? Feel is far more important, and sound is a minute factor. Are you using someone like Clapton's sound or Page's sound as a blueprint for "good sound."??? Well no one can ever reproduce that because you would need the exact equipment to do so. When Page was playing Telecasters, do you think he gave a shit about sound?? No, he liked the way it felt. It's not like guitar heros tried to make a good guitar sound.

To the topic starter....Get what makes you happy. If it feels good in your hands, and lives up to YOUR expectations...get it.

BAHAHAHAHAA

Seriously...shut up. You axt like you know all this shit about sound and tonality. Looks matter more than sound does. Sound is just sound. As long as the sound from your amp and/or guitar, doesn't sound brittle and harsh, who cares? Feel is far more important, and sound is a minute factor. Are you using someone like Clapton's sound or Page's sound as a blueprint for "good sound."??? Well no one can ever reproduce that because you would need the exact equipment to do so. When Page was playing Telecasters, do you think he gave a shit about sound?? No, he liked the way it felt. It's not like guitar heros tried to make a good guitar sound.

To the topic starter....Get what makes you happy. If it feels good in your hands, and lives up to YOUR expectations...get it.

You just basically said what i said.

If he thinks it's right, then he should buy it.

I decided not to buy this one and so I bought a Ibanez Gio....

Thanks for your help rock1

Cool mate, as long as your happy.

And yeah sorry to you guys for being an asshole, i gotta watch myself, i can be pretenious at times. I've doen too much research into how guitars work, and now i think im a freaking expert, when im clearly not, so yeah, sorry guys, i'll keep my mouth shout.

Anyway Jmm, happy playing!

I decided not to buy this one and so I bought a Ibanez Gio....

Thanks for your help rock1

Cool mate, as long as your happy.

And yeah sorry to you guys for being an asshole, i gotta watch myself, i can be pretenious at times. I've doen too much research into how guitars work, and now i think im a freaking expert, when im clearly not, so yeah, sorry guys, i'll keep my mouth shout.

Anyway Jmm, happy playing!

Wow. Someone was actually mature enogh to apologize for their actions :o:o:)

Dude seriously,

What can anyone on this forum say about a guitar we have not played, we cannot, end of story.

Bad day dude sorry.

But aren't we faced with the same decision buying gear on the internet, especially ebay?

I tend just to run over to harmony central reviews

Dude seriously,

Bad day dude sorry.

But aren't we faced with the same decision buying gear on the internet, especially ebay?

I tend just to run over to harmony central reviews

Harmony Centeral is great, i use it to see if the majority of people like the product im looking up.

I've only bought a two pedals over Ebay, and i had tried my friends one before, so yeah, i just assumed that mine would be just as good as his, so i guess im taking a risk there, but luckly they were great.

Sorry i had a stressful day that day.

Anyway I just bought the Ibanez Gio so no problem...

a picture of the guitar:

imagem31ds.jpg

I did see some reviews and most of them said that the maison I showed in the beggining of this topic is crap...

The ibanez is now with a dude I know cause he is doing the setup and stuff....

Tomorrow Ill have the guitar and an AMP....

Nice Gio man my brother has the exact same one only fretboard is a little bit different.

But I really enjoy playing his it sounds great. Hopefully you like yours too.

i do like it... and for what people tell me it is great to start with and better than any Pack...

Now I just need to start learning