Guns N'Roses in Bilbao (Spain)?

hellrose place

Although the promotors in Spain have stated that the show in Madrid will be the only one. Today, "El correo digital" announced that GNR is one of the most probable bands to be at the Bilbao Live Festival, which will take place on July 13th, 14th and 15th.

http://www.elcorreodigital.com/vizcaya/pg0...IZ-VIZ-093.html

Guns N'Roses se perfilan como cabezas de cartel del festival del monte Cobetas

EL CORREO/BILBAO

El grupo Guns N'Roses se perfila como uno de los candidatos más probables a encabezar el Bilbao Live Festival, que se celebrará en Cobetas los días 13, 14 y 15 de julio, aunque la contratación aún no está cerrada. La banda estadounidense de rock duro se incorpora así a una 'rumorología' promovida por fuentes oficiales en la que ya figuraban Manu Chao, Bob Dylan, The Cure y Morrissey, si bien la participación de este último en el festival de Benicàssim complica su venida a Bilbao.

Los Guns N'Roses de 2006 consisten básicamente en el vocalista Axl Rose, que emprende una gira europea en mayo con el respaldo de una banda cuyos componentes aún son una incógnita. La única fecha confirmada en España es el 28 de mayo en Madrid, aunque la participación en el festival bilbaíno sería posible dado que el 'tour' acaba el 8 de julio en Oslo.

Los Guns N'Roses de 2006 consisten básicamente en el vocalista Axl Rose, que emprende una gira europea en mayo con el respaldo de una banda cuyos componentes aún son una incógnita.

"GNR in 2006 is mainly the singer Axl Rose who will launch a European Tour with the support of a band which members are still an unknown factor." :ph34r:

Edited by Alan Niveen

Los Guns N'Roses de 2006 consisten básicamente en el vocalista Axl Rose, que emprende una gira europea en mayo con el respaldo de una banda cuyos componentes aún son una incógnita.

"GNR in 2006 is mainly the singer Axl Rose who will launch a European Tour with the support of a band which members are still unknown." :ph34r:

i know those spaniards were on drugs

According to the promoter of Bilbao Live Festival, Last Tour International, these rumours are groundless... obvious thing if you see the European tour will finish on July 8.

Según la promotora de Bilbao Live Festival, LastTour International, estos rumores son infundados... cosa obvia, habida cuenta de que Guns N'Roses acaban su gira europea el 8 de Julio.

"GNR in 2006 is mainly the singer Axl Rose who will launch a European Tour with the support of a band which members are still unknown." :ph34r:

I´m not spaniard ... i´m spanish. citizien of the greatest and bigest inmperium ever ... we discovered the fucking usa bastards when you were eating the meating raw without cooking. So respet the old people little boy and fuck you!

first.

I´m not spaniard ... i´m spanish. citizien of the greatest and bigest inmperium ever ... we discovered the fucking usa bastards when you were eating the meating raw without cooking. So respet the old people little boy and fuck you!

You didn't discover him, you discovered the Indians, he be a descendent of the Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Irish and the other races that have settled there after. So he could be related to you.............................................................................

citizien of the greatest and bigest inmperium ever ... we discovered the fucking usa bastards

im of latino descent so i take great offense to this :book:

back on topic: its funny how no one is sure what the line-up consists of

maybe itll be a one man band with axl playing all the instruments :huh: ??

Edited by tainted_conscience

pues menuda mierda de gira europea del 27 de mayo al 8 de julio,que tengan cuidado no se vayan a herniar¡

esto me dio demasiada risa :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I don't think they will go there, but if that happens is ok

And yes, the band members are still unknown, have Tommy or Brain told you they will be there? it's not 100% sure, and you dont know if there will be another 3rd guitar player

Honey, there are misinformed journalists all around the world ;) , I bet there´s more than one in your country too...

By the way, it would be cool for them to play a second gig in Spain. I´d try to go to it too but my first and only option for the moment is Madrid. rock3

Honey, there are misinformed journalists all around the world ;) , I bet there´s more than one in your country too...

By the way, it would be cool for them to play a second gig in Spain. I´d try to go to it too but my first and only option for the moment is Madrid. rock3

But... why do you guys say the journalist is misinformed, or things like that?, do you know what will be the exactly line-up of Guns N'Roses that will play the European dates?... 'cause I don't... :o , I think NOBODY knows that information... is the journalist lying or something? I don't think so... :o

Edited by CarlosEC