Another new Axl Pic

Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl has the worst goatee and mustache i have ever seen. Whats more awful is that its colored.

Does anyone juge you on every single detail of yourself?

If not, just put yourself for one second in the skin of someone that is constantly juged upon stupid things like "goatee", "mustache", "hair color", "fat", Slim", "baggy shirt", or whatever. Wouldn't you sometimes say "hell, I can dress and look the way I want!", ????

Well, I think you would.

I for one just don' t care the way Axl looks, he's my favorite artist, he can look, do exactly what he wants, I don't buy his face or body when I buy his music, I buy the work of an artist. What do you buy ?

Axl has the worst goatee and mustache i have ever seen. Whats more awful is that its colored.

If not, just put yourself for one second in the skin of someone that is constantly juged upon stupid things like "goatee", "mustache", "hair color", "fat", Slim", "baggy shirt", or whatever. Wouldn't you sometimes say "hell, I can dress and look the way I want!", ????

Well, I think you would.

I for one just don' t care the way Axl looks, he's my favorite artist, he can look, do exactly what he wants, I don't buy his face or body when I buy his music, I buy the work of an artist. What do you buy ?

You couldn´t have said it better!! :)

And for fucks sake, the goatee is not coloured...These kids...

Edited by November_rain

Well, I think you would.

You couldn´t have said it better!! :)

And for fucks sake, the goatee is not coloured...These kids...

Do you think that they really take care when they look at themselves in a mirror?

By the way, thanks to the poster who posted the picture, Axl looks great!

Edited by sleeping stone

And another one:

axlimperioli0603072gl.jpg

Sorry, i don't want to make fun of Axl, but what kinda handshake is that? looks strange.

The look on his face is a bit scary too.

Still looks kick ass with that jacket. and I really dig the goatee!!

I think it's because the other guy is "pose-shaking" and supporting Axl's hand with his left hand ;)

Edited by Wando