Chef Back In South Park??????????

GNR'R

lmao downloaded the new 'The Return of Chef' Episode, hahaha great episode :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Chef keeps making paedophilic gestures towards the children after returning from this Super Adventure Club (they thought he left for good)...a guy is questioning them on what he done to them (touches a rag doll in different places, licks it and starts arse-fucking it, 'did he do this to you? uuuhh' :rofl-lol: ). And well, I won't tell anymore, but it uses different sound clips for Chef's voice, from previous episodes. So is he back or what???

'I'm gonna MAKE LOVE to THE CHILDREN'

I will keep you posted as I watch it

Edited by GNR'R

lmao downloaded the new 'The Return of Chef' Episode, hahaha great episode :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Chef keeps making paedophilic gestures towards the children after returning from this Super Adventure Club (they thought he left for good)...a guy is questioning them on what he done to them (touches a rag doll in different places, licks it and starts arse-fucking it, 'did he do this to you? uuuhh' :rofl-lol: ). And well, I won't tell anymore, but it uses different sound clips for Chef's voice, from previous episodes. So is he back or what???

There was a big topic on here a few days ago about this episode, and no, he's not back, that's why they killed him off

There was a big topic on here a few days ago about this episode, and no, he's not back, that's why they killed him off

If you see the ending...you will see he is not dead :drevil:

Oh :)

I had forgot about that already...

well I guess atleast chef as we know him isn't coming back. Isac Hayes isn't gonna be in southpark anymore

Oh :)

I had forgot about that already...

well I guess atleast chef as we know him isn't coming back. Isac Hayes isn't gonna be in southpark anymore

Damn...if he ever does return I'm sure they can work some way around it...I hope

Is it up on youtube?

Nope got it from here

http://www.southparkx.net/

Another thing...at the beggining of that episode it has 'previously on South Park...' it shows him leaving in a previous episode...when did that happen???

They were just making fun of how more serious shows do the "previously on *shows name*". That "episode" didn't exist.

Is it up on youtube?

Nope got it from here

http://www.southparkx.net/

Another thing...at the beggining of that episode it has 'previously on South Park...' it shows him leaving in a previous episode...when did that happen???

They were just making fun of how more serious shows do the "previously on *shows name*". That "episode" didn't exist.

lol thanks

Why the hell would that mean he is back in South Park, hes not!

BTW, new episode tonight, or so I hear.

Edited by sweetness

Dunno...I thought after they 'cured' him we might hear the real Chef/Isaac whatever. Yeah the new episode already aired at 10 pm, hmm

Ok I just heard that apparently it wasn't his choice to leave and it was Scientology, and theres MP3 where he says he had no problem with that episode (Anthony and Opie show)...and he needs the income because he now has a new family and children...hmm

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/200...bbed_by_sc.html

Edited by GNR'R

Dunno...I thought after they 'cured' him we might hear the real Chef/Isaac whatever. Yeah the new episode already aired at 10 pm, hmm

Ok I just heard that apparently it wasn't his choice to leave and it was Scientology, and theres MP3 where he says he had no problem with that episode (Anthony and Opie show)...and he needs the income because he now has a new family and children...hmm

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/200...bbed_by_sc.html

Yeah yeah, I know all of that. And when I said new episode I meant all new episode, not the one where Chef dies.

Bring back Mr. Derp!!

HAHA fuck yes!

the whole chef vader thing seems like a really stupid idea to me (maybe not havent seen the episode, im living in stupid ass canada).

i just kinda feel that hes bound to come crawling back at some time or another.

instead of killing him off they should have just made him move and used Mr. Derp until he came crawling back.

Bring back Mr. Derp!!

HAHA fuck yes!

the whole chef vader thing seems like a really stupid idea to me (maybe not havent seen the episode, im living in stupid ass canada).

instead of killing him off they should have just made him move and used Mr. Derp until he came crawling back.

It's South Park...they can always find a bullshit excuse to bring him back and still make it funny :P

Bring back Mr. Derp!!

HAHA fuck yes!

It's South Park...they can always find a bullshit excuse to bring him back and still make it funny :P

they dont even need any excuses whatsoever.

i mean look at the whole kenny mess.

at first they just killed him off and had him just come back all the time without caring.

then they had him dead for an entire season and just brought him back outta the blue with no warning whatsoever.

i mean even while chef is chef vader if issac hayes comes back they could just right outta the blue have him in the cafeteria back to normal without any warning or reason whatsoever and hell be all like "Hello Children" and no one will question it.

everythings gonna turn out fine one way or the other but in the mean time.....

BRING BACK MR. DERP!!!!