bands reforming/ making comeback

gin_hotel

ok so Alice In Chains have reformed with a new singer, but what other bands do you think will reform or what bands do you want to reform?. i'd love to see blind melon but itd have to be a class singer to replace shannon hoon. there are rumours on the pantera forums about them reuniting but i dont reckon anyone would wanna see them without dimebag and i dont think vinnie and rex will ever forgive phil anselmo for the comments he made about dimebag before he died, since they banned him from the funeral i doubt they'd wanna get on stage with him again

Edited by gin_hotel

AIC have not gone out and got a new singer! Jerry Cantrell who sung a lot anyway is taking over lead role!

No new members!!!!

william duvall is the new lead singer. F A C T !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jc_wfriends02.jpg

Do you mind doing a copy and paste job on that F A C T? As I can't seem to find a F A C T!

AIC have not gone out and got a new singer! Jerry Cantrell who sung a lot anyway is taking over lead role!

No new members!!!!

william duvall is the new lead singer. F A C T !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jc_wfriends02.jpg

Do you mind doing a copy and paste job on that F A C T? As I can't seem to find a F A C T!

Grunge icons searching for Layne Staley fill-in for upcoming shows. The band will perform with Comes With the Fall frontman William DuVall — a member of Cantrell's touring band. And DuVall could, theoretically, be part of the Alice in Chains fold come this summer. "We've done some rehearsing with Will and we're having a lot of fun with him," Cantrell said. "But we're still in the beginning stages where we're trying to figure out what we want to do. He could cut it, without a doubt — but we haven't made a final decision on that yet."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1524813/0...in_chains.jhtml

i'd love to see blind melon but itd have to be a class singer to replace shannon hoon.

Impossible: Shannon was Blind melon, u can't replace him. too bad actually... cos i'd love to see them. :no:

Same with Nirvana: Cobain was the frontman and impossible to replace.

I wouldn't be surprised if Van Halen did 'SOMETHING' in the next year or two. They are eligible for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. What the band will do is up in the air. It's all up to Edward, and he's back on the sauce.

i'd love to see blind melon but itd have to be a class singer to replace shannon hoon.

Impossible: Shannon was Blind melon, u can't replace him. too bad actually... cos i'd love to see them. :no:

Same with Nirvana: Cobain was the frontman and impossible to replace.

i agree no one could ever replace kurt cobain, he wrote, sang and played lead guitar on all the songs ( except a b-side dave sang) but shannon didnt write every BM song, there biggest hit no rain was written by bassist brad smith and brad also sang a few songs live