Don't know if this is true....

Rose_Garden

If this is true than it is one of my last days at the forum.

mr.Q

agreed, others may enjoy being fucked around and say "thats our axl!", but if he cancels this

Irish date after the trouble I went through to get this ticket then he can go kiss my arse :anger::monkey:

I feckin love these monkeys :monkey: , they always make me feel happy

If this is true this might be my last post on this board.

Edit: This, this, this, this.

Edit II: Are you sure the seller didn't mean that tickets have sold out or something?

Edited by Wando

Rubbish. Change the title of this thread before you cause widespread panic. A 'guy' who told you is not considered a reliable source you klutz. We already know that Guns N' Roses are now rehearsing for the upcoming tour so chill out.

If this is true than it is one of my last days at the forum or mr. Rose comes with a damn good explanation.

mr.Q

well, I guess we'll all miss you

I know, but you got to have principles :P

mr.Q

Rubbish. Change the title of this thread before you cause widespread panic. A 'guy' who told you is not considered a reliable source you klutz. We already know that Guns N' Roses are now rehearsing for the upcoming tour so chill out.

Yea well sorry I just wanted to say it..... And I am glad you cleared it up that they are rehearsing now

ANYWAYS... SORRRY!!

Most rumours of the last few months came out to be the truth.

mr.Q

Well done for talking sense kev. If Axl cancels this tour then It's curtains for Guns N Roses and i don't think that's what he wants... if anything he would want them to go out with a bang not piss away into the dust of rock n roll legend.