Don't know if this is true....

Rose_Garden

I just confirmed with my cousin's friend that knows a guy that once talked to a guy that once attended a GNR concert where he met a security guard, that the tour is not cancelled. There, it's been confirmed, now stop being so fucking gullible!

Those shows were never really confirmed anyway...

Finally, someone speaks some sense. This tour has never been confirmed. Until it does, there is always a chance they can easily back out, or act like they didnt even know there was a tour.

They were confirmed by Richard Fortus on his website... thanks for playing.

www.4tus.com

I just confirmed with my cousin's friend that knows a guy that once talked to a guy that once attended a GNR concert where he met a security guard, that the tour is not cancelled. There, it's been confirmed, now stop being so fucking gullible!

You all have to read this topic its SAYSSSS DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE, so i dont SAY it IS true.....

I heard this from someone who wanted to buy tickets for GNR in the Goffertpark, He said that the seller at the store said that the whole european tour was cancelled, is this true???? it FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!

This is ridiculous and absurd. If you waNT TO BUY TICKETS FOR Goffertpark go here and done!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/evinfo.htm...=112508&l=EN&C=

Stop this bullshit!!!!

SHUTUP MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I heard this from someone who wanted to buy tickets for GNR in the Goffertpark, He said that the seller at the store said that the whole european tour was cancelled, is this true???? it FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!

This is ridiculous and absurd. If you waNT TO BUY TICKETS FOR Goffertpark go here and done!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/html/evinfo.htm...=112508&l=EN&C=

Stop this bullshit!!!!

Exactly this man knows what he's doing

Rubbish. Change the title of this thread before you cause widespread panic. A 'guy' who told you is not considered a reliable source you klutz. We already know that Guns N' Roses are now rehearsing for the upcoming tour so chill out.

Axl's rehearsing???? Of course he is. The stage will be filled with dining tables of NYC steaks (which are imported from Omaha BTW.)

Those shows were never really confirmed anyway...

Finally, someone speaks some sense. This tour has never been confirmed. Until it does, there is always a chance they can easily back out, or act like they didnt even know there was a tour.

They were confirmed by Richard Fortus on his website... thanks for playing.

www.4tus.com

Thanks for playing?? Romey??? :huh:

Am I the ONLY one who read this post CORRECT?? If everyone is just reading a LITTLE bit better, you would see that the topic says: Don't know if this is true... Nothing confirmed. So Rose_Garden is just telling something she has been told.

NO REASON at all to panic, she just wants to know, if anyone knows anyting about this. :question:

Sooo, RELAXXXXX!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:;)

Well, I think given Mr. Rose's past actions, that the need to panic is there, and for those that did, you did deservedly so. It wouldnt shock me, or piss me off, I bought tickets to the last tour, and of course he cancled.. so i'm not real excited about it. I say he's four or five shows away from realising the 80's and 90's are over, there's better bands out, and not as many people care, like before. I'm not a hater, i'm a big Axl Rose fan.. but, it is what it is....

Yep... and I can also confirm RK that I checked with 'my source' who just so happens to like Tomato Sauce, who said that a friend of that security guard you know - said this is bullshit! B)

UK SUBS.

Ah subsy, you are a fuckin classic!! :rofl-lol:

when i was talkin to the guy at the ticket store in brighton he said that guns n roses were going to cancel all dates except download and rir due to poor ticket sales

double bullshit, if he cancels dublin im gonna get bob guccione jr to kick his ass :wub:

The ticket sales have been good, at least in Sweden, Norway and Finland (they have added shows in both Norway and Finland). To the best of my knowledge the ticket sales have been good in Dublin too.

I'm sorry but this has to checked out by Madison, I hate when these kind of rumors begin, they just won't die until she check's it out.