A7X JOIN METALLICA & GUNS N' ROSES

Facekicker

A7X....wtf....I listened to a few MP3's on their site and this is a horrible band. Sorry guys, flame away but the vocals sound like Animal from the muppets gave up drums, started smoking crack and became their lead singer.

There is no vocal melody, you can't understand a single word he says and not in a cool, 'Ministry' sort of way- In a flat out, 'this music sucks' sort of way. Some of the guitar work was cool, very tight and some of the harmony runs reminded me of Iron Maiden, in a way, but the vocals are a Joke.

:shocked:

Edited by mcalldp

A7X....wtf....I listened to a few MP3's on their site and this is a horrible band. Sorry guys, flame away but the vocals sound like Animal from the muppets gave up drums, started smoking crack and became their lead singer.

There is no vocal melody, you can't understand a single word he says and not in a cool, 'Ministry' sort of way- In a flat out, 'this music sucks' sort of way. Some of the guitar work was cool, very tight and some of the harmony runs reminded me of Iron Maiden, in a way, but the vocals are a Joke.

Hmmm you sure you went on the right site? lol.

If this is it then they are horrible: http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/

I just listened to, 'An epic of Time Wasted', please tell me I have the wrong band? :shocked:

If this is it then they are horrible: http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/

I just listened to, 'An epic of Time Wasted', please tell me I have the wrong band? :shocked:

It's the right band i'm afraid :scared: This is the name written on my tickets (for the Paris concert). They are opening with Bullet for my Valentine.

It's the right band i'm afraid :scared: This is the name written on my tickets (for the Paris concert). They are opening with Bullet for my Valentine.

Well, that's too bad as I think they sound horrible. Seems to be that some people here think highly of them so i guess it's all personal taste. I just thought they were bad enough that it struck me that anyone else liked it.... I just listened to, 'Darkness Surrounding' and I am still laughing. I mean really..this is what Saturday Night Live would use in a skit to make fun of metal or something..... It's so bad it's funny. :rofl-lol:

Edited by mcalldp

Well, my tickets only has GUNS N' ROSES on it.. if there was a support band (like A7X), wouldn't it be on the ticket?

And I've listened to a few songs now, they are not good :(

I've seen tickets sold before the final plans for an opening act were in place. I've also seen them sold with one act on the ticket and that opening act was changed to someone else. Changing things as they go is a GN'R trademark...I would not be chocked if your ticket does not list them and they still play. Given that, I would probably not enjoy this band as an opening act from what I've heard on their site. If they do open I guess they were apporived by Axl and he must like them? Wowza..... :shocked:

Guest RonMexico82

I've been hearing a lot of hype about AX7 and how they are being hailed as the next Guns N' Roses and to be honest they look the part but I think their vocals/lyrics suck. They are like the bastard son of Spinal Tap and Iron Maiden. They will probably get bottles thrown at them when the come to "conquer" Dublin. Especially seen as they show was announced with Motley Crue as support.

Edited by RonMexico82

I've been hearing a lot of hype about AX7 and how they are being hailed as the next Guns N' Roses and to be honest they look the part but I think their vocals/lyrics suck. They are like the bastard son of Spinal Tap and Iron Maiden. They will probably get bottles thrown at them when the come to "conquer" Dublin. Especially seen as they show was announced with Motley Crue as support.

Next GnR? :blink: Not a chance... The singer sounds like a death metal singer and I really don't like his voice, nor do I like the texts. Pew. Okay I'm not good with music types but I think there's something called death metal :P

Guest RonMexico82

Oh it will be death metal alright when they play Dublin - they will probably be dragged off the stage and torn apart like chickens. :lol: