UK Tour Unlikely in 2006

invisible_rose

Axl will fuck himself right up the ass if he don't pull this off.

As a fellow download-goer fye, is it not in the back of your mind that there will be a no show??? I wouldnt say im worried about it happenin, but ive thought about it. :unsure:

Grimo.

Well... on efestivals it has Motley Crue as 'to be confirmed' but so far Download hasn't mentioned the Crue. So I wonder if they are on stand-by for if a certain band no show?

You know what that's absaloutley fuckin' ridicluous if that's true. The UK has a huge musical history and about half of the people on this forum are British. We have been granted a whole 1 show. I don't wanna hear the Americans complaining it's obvious GN'R will be there later this year. That fuckin' sucks :anger:

yeah but they aint going to massively publicise a secret gig on an official site such as download are they! that would defeat the object of it being secret and low level. duh!

Exactly.. and remember Download are trying to sell tickets.. If they say it's the only UK show then everyone will buy it's tickets!

yeah but they aint going to massively publicise a secret gig on an official site such as download are they! that would defeat the object of it being secret and low level. duh!

se·cret

adj.

Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.

You have a point. :drevil: So how would we find tickets for a sceret gig???

Grimo.

se·cret

adj.

Kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed.

You have a point. :drevil: So how would we find tickets for a sceret gig???

Grimo.

The venue would probably just put tickets on sale through the website 1 or 2 days before the event. You pay online and collect on the night.

i dont know if it would be possible - it might be that its invitation only so people from magazines papers etc top fanclub mambers and stuff like that, people in the business and a lucky few who get leaked tickets.

or they may just release a couple hundred and watch em snap up. like announce it just before the gig. either way it wont be easy

i dont know if it would be possible - it might be that its invitation only so people from magazines papers etc top fanclub mambers and stuff like that, people in the business and a lucky few who get leaked tickets.

or they may just release a couple hundred and watch em snap up. like announce it just before the gig. either way it wont be easy

I remember HIM have done some secret London gigs.. I think all tickets were part of a magazine competition though.

Well that statement is wrong; they are performing in Dublin.

Dublin is in Ireland, not the UK.

Either way, one is better than none.

Actually that is an embarrassing mistake from me. I live in UK I should really remember Ireland is not in UK. Oh well lol.

Download 2006 can confirm they will be exclusively providing the only UK shows by Guns N’ Roses and Metallica, in 2006.

Maybe they're talking about an exclusive UK show with Guns N'Roses and Metallica, both bands together in the same event...

Edited by CarlosEC

Well that statement is wrong; they are performing in Dublin.

Dublin is in Ireland, not the UK.

Either way, one is better than none.

Actually that is an embarrassing mistake from me. I live in UK I should really remember Ireland is not in UK. Oh well lol.

:drevil:

No offense to anyone from the UK, but I could care less about when they are performing there, but hey at least you have got 1 performance lined up. I live in the US and I only care if they tour here again, which I really hope they do.

You sir are the reason for American stereotypes. You selfish fuck.

Are they really going to play? Coz i'll be 6 monthe pregnant by then and don';t want to book my ticket unless they';re really going to be there - what do all you knowledgeable people think? I want more than anything to see them, but will Axl cancel? xxx

Nope, there's no chance that they'll actually play. They'll 100% certainly be booking all these shows with the intention of cancelling them at the last minute. Sounds like a great strategy to me.

Are you being sarcastic? Because if so a. that is the lowest form of wit and b. it is not stupid question I am asking when looking at Axl's history of cancelling gigs.

Are they really going to play? Coz i'll be 6 monthe pregnant by then and don';t want to book my ticket unless they';re really going to be there - what do all you knowledgeable people think? I want more than anything to see them, but will Axl cancel? xxx

If they cancel you can return your ticket and get your money back, so go ahead and order :)

Axl said that he is looking forward to playing at Download, you can read his comments in the news section here, so that's as close as we're going to get right now to an official confirmation, but if you're looking for speculation whether he will cancel or not.....you're opening yourself up to sarcastic remarks....newbies with silly questions which can be found in countless threads are not respected here...

I wouldn't go if I was you though...especially if you're going to be pregnant....but then again...it is GNR....and people say that Slash will play there too....so book the fucking ticket and join the club of gnr fans with cancelled show tickets if he does cancel....so you win either way...