Mercks responds email to Renato from HTGTH

AGS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think we are reading more into this than there actually is, I do see this as a very positive reply.

It could be a bitchy reply - as in "just fucking wait and see, man" - but why would Merck take time out to say that. I'm sure this guy gets hundreds of emails everyday - replying to fans isn't high on his list of priorities. Its cool that he replied.

With that in mind, it think it's a cheeky reply as in "what have I got for Christmas" - "You'll have to wait and see"...

Can you imagine Merck at mcdonalds?!

-Hello, would you like to order?

-We'll See.

-Are you going to order anything ?

-No truth to that at all

-I think im going to call security

-2005 is the year of guns n roses!!!!!!!

hahahhaha perfect !!! :)

renato ... isnt that the guy axl speaks about in rock in rio... he says that goes for your comments to renato n zozi (or however its spelt) and says and anyone else who likes to think they know whats going on but have no idea

???

Merk just doesn't know anything. Axl is the one that would know first and I don't think he knows for sure. It's always a last minute thing with him. He's probably working on the mastering stage and giving his input on that process. It depends how picky he gets and how far into the details he goes as to how long it will take. Right now they probably only know that it's being mastered and will be released after that. I doubt Axl has allowed himself to take a decade to make Cd and then have any time-frame put on him for how long he can take to master the album. Merk knows nothing.

Edited by mcalldp

Merk just doesn't know anything. Axl is the one that would know first and I don't think he knows for sure. It's always a last minute thing with him. He's probably working on the mastering stage and giving his input on that process. It depends how picky he gets and how far into the details he goes as to how long it will take. Right now they probably only know that it's being mastered and will be released after that. I doubt Axl has allowed himself to take a decade to make Cd and then have any time-frame put on him for how long he can take to master the album. Merk knows nothing.

first and last sentence in your post: AMEN!