Is it true the thing about Michael Angelo Batio?

CarlosEC

I'm not quite sure if that's the place to post that... but... I've just heard 20 minutes ago in the radio, here in Spain, that Michael Angelo Batio will be the lead guitar of Guns N'Roses on their European dates... do you guys know anything about it?

By the way, they have told Slash has left VR.

Edited by CarlosEC

I'm not quite sure if that's the place to post that... but... I've just heard 20 minutes ago in the radio, here in Spain, that Michael Angelo Batio will be the lead guitar of Guns N'Roses on their European dates... do you guys know anything about it?

Slash has left VR :o

WTF?

are you smoking dope? is this for real?

I hope its not Michael Angelo batty boy.. I hate him.

WTF?

I'm not on drugs... not now hehe, maybe tonight :D . They have told it in the radio, but I don't know if it's true or not.

WTF?

I'm not on drugs... not now hehe, maybe tonight :D . They have told it in the radio, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Fuck it might be! It is close to April fools day though... and its on Metalsludge website.

Who knows. Slash for GNR! rock3

WTF?

A friend of mine told me that he read at some other gnr forum a month ago that slash have left VR and hasn´t even done any recording on their upcoming album..

Tried to find the source but.. Truly just another rumour.. :sleeper:

Slash back in GNR,,,,, a year ago you would have been slapped for saying such a ludicris thing, but of late who the hell knows. He obviously did visit Axl. Maybe Axl and Slash are working out their problems and could possibly be re united. I think Axl is a reasonable dude and if an old friend came to him and said sorry for all the shit thats gone down, lets make peace, im sure Axl wouldnt tell him to fuck off.

All we know is Good things are happening with Gunners this year,,.. guns r gonna rule the music world again.

forget Axl or merck... what's with the silence from slash ?? he's never been too far away to comment, I wish he would just kill these fucking rumours... it's ludicrous... but there's always that seed of doubt that stems from silence...

This is an old rumor, and Merck has already confirmed it as false.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=62673

In future, please use the search button before starting a new topic to make sure the topic has not already been posted. If the news or rumor is more than 24 hours old, chances are it's already been posted and discussed.