People, You Have Heard The New Material

D-GenerationX

And what about the guys that have given ten years of their careers to make CD...fuck them?

A nice big fat paycheck and a hearty handshake from Axl + the chance to say that THERE WAS A TIME when they were in GUNS AND ROSES.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to speculate since we don't know exactly how far-reaching Slash's influences are, but I don't think his ego would let him play on songs the new band co-wrote.

Can't say he'd have interest in them or not, but he would definitely be able to improve them.

Exactly.

And I really hope Slash does come back. It would be a refreshing slap in the face to people like Axls_Disillusion.

is it a refreshing slap to know that gnr are about to tour again, without slash,playing gnr material,not written at all by slash, while slash writes disco songs delaying this new album til kingdom come and walking out from the studio to axl's house to badmouth the band?

honestly i think cd is gonna be out first

contraband got delayed for a while, and i think that the delays will push it back farther than cd...

I highly doubt VR's album will take 13 years to complete. And its certainly not going to be disco.

I am glad GNR are touring again. It will be a good show. However, if Slash were to come back, it would turn a good show into an absolutely fantastic show. And I would promptly pass out.

who says it's not gonna.....

i mean,i think we all kinda like the beegees on the inside on this board(everyone who says no is lying)

and what i mean is,delays aren't just a gnr thing

the way it's going,it's not going to take LONGER than cd took

but chances are great that cd will be out first

and i think we can have a fantastic show without slash

you might fainst for slash,but i want someone who can play the better solo right

seeing that live is gonna be great

also the twat solo

and i like the way finck plays the blues,and think it'll be best personally just he hear it as is instead of going back and slashatizing the solo(new word)

and i personally don't think slash could play the rhiad solo

love to be proved wrong,