Did Merck Deny April release or just April 24?

abitestranged

sick of hearing these wait and you'll see answers! Its really starting to piss me off :anger:

true. maybe when it does come out we should all wait a week until we buy it (like we have THAT much patience). we'll just tell Axl and Merck, "wait and see if we buy it. we could buy it or we possibly could not buy it. it's very interesting though. good luck with your band."

sick of hearing these wait and you'll see answers! Its really starting to piss me off :anger:

1. Merck is doing his job....

2. Better To Be Pissed OFF than Pissed ON !!

So, If the Fit Wears......Shoe It!

'Wait and see...' I like that, the fans have been waiting for over a decade. I'm gonna get my trunk monkey to throw Merk off a fucking bridge. I would rather get no comment than something that's such a slap in the face. 'Wait and see...' indeed, watcha think the fans have been doing this whole time shitbird? Remember us, the ones that paid for the mansions and lawyers? :fuckyou:

Edited by mcalldp

'Wait and see...' I like that, the fans have been waiting for over a decade. I'm gonna get my trunk monkey to throw Merk off a fucking bridge. I would rather get no comment than something that's such a slap in the face. 'Wait and see...' indeed, watcha think the fans have been doing this whole time shitbird? Remember us, the ones that paid for the mansions and lawyers? :fuckyou:

AGREED

true. maybe when it does come out we should all wait a week until we buy it (like we have THAT much patience). we'll just tell Axl and Merck, "wait and see if we buy it. we could buy it or we possibly could not buy it. it's very interesting though. good luck with your band."

:rofl-lol: