Don't Mean To Be An Asshole but...

The Sandman

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&sho...ndpost&p=448587

Sorry to be perdantic, but - Chinese Democracy was NOT played in every 2001 and 2002 show:

08.23.02 - Carling Weekend Leeds Festival, Temple Newsam Park, Leeds, England

set: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Think About You, You Could Be Mine, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Out Ta Get Me, Madagascar, Guitar Solo [buckethead], Piano Solo, November Rain, The Blues, Patience, Rocket Queen, Nightrain

encore: Guitar Solo [Robin], Paradise City

Nor, was it performed at the VMAs...

*Edit - And R&TB is said to have been played 5 times in 02 however, I can only count 4 instances. ...

TS.

Edited by The Sandman

I'd also like to point out that Locomotive was only performed on the following days:

07.19.91 - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA

opening act: Skid Row

set: Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Bad Obsession, Nightrain, Dust N' Bones, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [intro] / Patience, Welcome To The Jungle, November Rain, 14 Years, Double Talkin' Jive, Locomotive, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Estranged, Paradise City

07.30.91 - Great Western Forum, Inglewood, CA

set: Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, You Could Be Mine, I Was Only Joking [intro] / Patience, Civil War, November Rain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Rocket Queen, Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, 14 Years, Locomotive, Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Estranged, It's So Easy, Paradise City

08.03.91 - Great Western Forum, Inglewood, CA

set: Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Right Next Door To Hell, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, It's So Easy, Yesterdays, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, Piano Solo, November Rain, My Michelle, 14 Years, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Don't Cry [w/ Shannon Hoon], Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Ain't The First [w/ Shannon Hoon], Used To Love Her, Move To The City, Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, You're Crazy [w/ Sebastian Bach], Locomotive, Out Ta Get Me, Dead Horse, Estranged, Paradise City

12.13.91 -- Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

opening act: Soundgarden

set: Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Welcome To The Jungle, Live And Let Die, Bad Obsession, Attitude, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, You Could Be Mine, Wild Horses [intro] / Patience, So Fine, Nightrain, Piano Solo, November Rain, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Breakdown, Move To The City, Don't Cry, Locomotive, Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door

encore: Mother [intro] / Paradise City

02.20.92 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan

opening act: ?

set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Locomotive, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Don't Cry, Nightrain, So Fine, Wild Horses [intro] / Patience, Welcome To The Jungle, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, Piano Solo, November Rain, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Move To The City, You Could Be Mine, Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Mother [intro] / Paradise City

06.06.92 - Hippodrome De Vincennes, Paris, France

opening acts: Soundgarden, Faith No More

soundcheck: Locomotive, Train Kept A Rollin', Mama Kin, Always On The Run

set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Attitude, Bad Obsession, Always On The Run [w/ Lenny Kravitz], Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, Wild Horses [intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, It's Alright [intro] / November Rain, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, Welcome To The Jungle, Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door

encore 1: Mama Kin [w/ Steven Tyler & Joe Perry], Train Kept A Rollin' [w/ Steven Tyler & Joe Perry], Don't Cry

encore 2: Mother [intro] / Paradise City