My version of AC/DC's "There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'"

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Dude, you sound a lot older than 16 or however old you said you are (sorry, I forget, but I'm pretty sure you were younger than I am). I can definitely hear the Morrison influence.

BUT... just wait for me to upload my beautiful version of TWAT. You think your voice is good - I'm the next Elvis.

Oh, and I'm joking, in case you didn't catch on. :laugh: Ask DLT for my version of TWAT, I'm sure he'll be happy to share it. :P

Thanks, I'm 17. Was 16 when that was made however.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... that's pretty insane man. You've got a great voice, seems quite traditional to me, and there's nothing wrong with that

THanks. What seems traditional to you exactly?

I would like to ask everyone one thing, do you think my voice is consistent and recognizable. I have gone through so many phases of rent-a-voice, I hope I have some kind of formula down pat. Of course, I'm probably entirely different by now.

Wow... that's pretty insane man. You've got a great voice, seems quite traditional to me, and there's nothing wrong with that

I would like to ask everyone one thing, do you think my voice is consistent and recognizable. I have gone through so many phases of rent-a-voice, I hope I have some kind of formula down pat. Of course, I'm probably entirely different by now.

It reminded me of McCartney quite a lot :)

It reminded me of McCartney quite a lot :)

Thats not what i would have thought of first but now youve said it i see (hear) what you mean

Dude, you got a great voice. Im envious of it. I happen'd to listen to what I think was call'd...Track 5.

Good job man.

Rock on

J.Walker

Well thanks, I do like that track better than the other one.

Wow that is an outstanding voice !!!

How old are you? you must play in a band or something right; if so any originals ?

Thanks, and thank you Gnar and peg.

I play with my brother, right now we are working on dates for this summer.

Originals, yeah I have a few but nothing I'm satisfied with.

• 5 months later...