No Reunion With SLASH, DUFF

karamba

A reunion would be the worst thing that could ever happen. It's bad enough that Axl has been tarnishing the legacy the last few years. A reunion would completely destroy the legacy. They will become a band that tours state fairs with Quiet Riot and Dokken. :rolleyes:

A reunited GNR would be selling out stadium's across the world.

What?? For the first year or so??? Fine. But that's it. Here we come Quiet Riot, Poison, GnR. <_<

That's your problem right there. You lump GNR with Quiet Riot and Poison. If they ever reunite it would be huge. Who knows, they might even record some material also <_< It won't take them 13 years :P Hopefully :o

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A reunion would be the worst thing that could ever happen. It's bad enough that Axl has been tarnishing the legacy the last few years. A reunion would completely destroy the legacy. They will become a band that tours state fairs with Quiet Riot and Dokken. :rolleyes:

What?? For the first year or so??? Fine. But that's it. Here we come Quiet Riot, Poison, GnR. <_<

Agreed indeed man, they've split and they are doing different things, get over it..

he has more feeling in his work then slash ever did.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just pissed my pants from laughing so much. Thank you, that was fucking hilarious.

That's your problem right there. You lump GNR with Quiet Riot and Poison. If they ever reunite it would be huge. Who knows, they might even record some material also <_< It won't take them 13 years :P Hopefully :o

It's obvious that you are a die hard fan. But you have to try to look at from the point of view of casual fan or the general public. They are the one's that make up about 90% of the concert going crowds.

he has more feeling in his work then slash ever did.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just pissed my pants from laughing so much. Thank you, that was fucking hilarious.

Yeah.....

From "A conversation with Kurt Loder-1999"

Learning the old Guns songs and getting them up, you know, putting them on tape, really forced everybody to get them up to the quality that they needed to be at. Once the energy was figured out by the new guys, how much energy was needed to get the songs right, then it really helped in the writing and recording process of the new record.

Translation............................he wanted new members to learn how to play like the old members. :rolleyes:

or he wanted them to play the old songs because there was a new band and people didnt know it yet, and if they had the old songs then at least fans would know the songs. But i think he should have came out and played the new songs right away new band new songs we dont need to have all the new songs played any more its time to get over it and hear whats new. I really dont care if you ppl dont agree with me bc your still in love with slash and duff i want to hear the new material already and what they can do not what happened years ago.

wow he fucked up a few times playing the old shit the stuff me made was perfect. I could care less how good he is with the old songs i want to hear new shit its been to long. And no he does not play like a 6month amateur he has more feeling in his work then slash ever did. Hes not a goth dude have you seen new pics of him he got rid of that shit. And really who cares what they look like duff looked like a woman for a while and slashs face is all fucked up now eyes are always 99.9% shut from all the drinking and you talk about the way someone dresses.

Please stop talking about guitar playing when you clearly don't understand shit about. The November Rain solo sounded like he was rapeing his guitar. He can improvise just like a 6 month amateur.

when did i say he was awesome at solos slash made. I said HIS solos are amazing and have a ton of feeling in them fuck i dont care how he plays the old songs they are NOT HIS solos. The blues maddy better citr twat are better then what i have ever heard slash do fuck face. God dammit you love slash so much hes in another band he is not in GNR anymore and NEVER will be get over it and go to th vr section if you dont like the new gnr.

when did i say he was awesome at solos slash made. I said HIS solos are amazing and have a ton of feeling in them fuck i dont care how he plays the old songs they are NOT HIS solos. The blues maddy better citr twat are better then what i have ever heard slash do fuck face.

I don't think any of those songs will appear on a top 10 list 20 years from now for best solo.