adnan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Beta is great!!!! :)

Axl care so much about her..I remember that he said in Rio

that she has been like a mother to him.. :wub:

I think that Axl is still alive thanks to her...

She was there during his depression and after de G'N'R break up,

Supporting him no matter what...During those hard times..

She deserves this thread,

For being so good and kind with our Axl.. B)

Guest roses_are_red

Thx for the interview swwet_child !

It says somewhere in there, that axl was a old passionate lover and really nice to stephanie and stephanie broke his heart after the breakup, though Axl always wanted a family :( I dont know, it just sounds so sad already :(

I'll be honest...this is one lame-ass thread. People are just drooling all over this person who most of you all don't know anything about. I am not going to say she "rocks" or "rules" because frankly i dont know her.

peace

Now there is an honest answer! :)

On topic, I guess she's a nice person. PEACE

I'll be honest...this is one lame-ass thread. People are just drooling all over this person who most of you all don't know anything about. I am not going to say she "rocks" or "rules" because frankly i dont know her.

peace

Speak for yourself - I have spoken with her, and from the short conversation we had - I was very convinced how much of a great soul she is. She cares about Axl very much.

peace

Speak for yourself - I have spoken with her, and from the short conversation we had - I was very convinced how much of a great soul she is. She cares about Axl very much.

see, you have a special situation. MOST of these other ppl don't know shit. Thats the truth, you know it

Edited by Tommy Gun

Q: You must have been in touch with people who were addicted to heroin, is it hard to quit all that? B: I

have never seen it.

Axl does not admit it in his house or in his group. Not even smoking is allowed in the studio, never close to

him. You have to go out if you want to smoke. So I have never been around someone who is doing drugs.

Whatsup with this rule? For a rock band it sounds kind of gay.

Q: You must have been in touch with people who were addicted to heroin, is it hard to quit all that? B: I

have never seen it.

Axl does not admit it in his house or in his group. Not even smoking is allowed in the studio, never close to

him. You have to go out if you want to smoke. So I have never been around someone who is doing drugs.

Axl's over all the rock star shit. I dunno why people think massive abuse of your system is "cool".

have never seen it.

[

Axl's over all the rock star shit. I dunno why people think massive abuse of your system is "cool".

I dont think it's cool doing drugs and smoking.Drinkingis fine.Just one thing if Axl Doesnt allow or like smoking by him ect. Why does he smoke ciders? :blink:

have never seen it.

[

I dont think it's cool doing drugs and smoking.Drinkingis fine.Just one thing if Axl Doesnt allow or like smoking by him ect. Why does he smoke ciders? :blink:

Coz he likes to defy physics by smoking drinks?

The way i interpreted that was it was specific to the studio, as smoking probably messes with his throat a bit or something, he probably only smokes when he knows there won't be pressure on his voice

peace

see, you have a special situation. MOST of these other ppl don't know shit. Thats the truth, you know it

very true.

peace

very true.

What did you talk to her about?

For thoughts of you complaining about this thread!! We do know some things about Beta! Maybe you don't. and as far as that goes. How well do you know any of the band members?? You still like them, don't you? Think before you bother to post on a thread like this.

Beta I owe someone a drink and I hope I get the chance to buy you one too! :D

peace out

amyL

peace

very true.

glad we can agree B)