Hookers & Blow

Prucc

just got back from the hookers n blow show here in hartford. it was a good show, all covers. they played sweet child, patience, used to love her, bad obsession, and PRETTY TIED UP!!! it was sick...they also played some stones tunes, tom petty, and kiss.

i managed to get up to him in between dizzy talking to some slutty groupies and asked about CD. he looked at me and goes, "you'll see it."

breaking news, diz. anyways, it was a good time. check em out if they come to your town.

I am leaving right now to go. Can't wait.

prove it. bring me back a shirt or something

yes take some pics with your cellphone or something <_<

how about pictures and video from a digital camera? when i get the chance i'll upload them today. gotta rush out now...

i have a pic, but its on my camera phone and i dont know how to upload it, sorry, there were not that many people there so it was very easy to get right up front and center, was pleasantly surprised to see a lot more young people at the show too

www.hookersnblowme.com stated 100% he would be at the 1st three...he's planning on making the last four..but that could change....a good show either way you slice it..

yes. a good show no matter what. don't just go for Dizzy!