Secret London GNR gigs

Route66

Posted by "Martin" on the VR forum.

He has said in the past that his band is under the same Management as VR for the UK.

"Just thought that I would share a little info I got whilst on my trip to Frankfurt....

GNR will be playing a secret gig in London. There are currently three possible dates being discussed. It is unlikely that they will go on general sale - although it hasn't been decided yet. I have been told a location and possible dates but I'll hold off until it's confirmed. Any more info I get on tickets I will post here. "

Interesting... rock3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, pretty cool, is that guy's band really manage by the same people as VR? in other words is reliable? :book:

Dunno really. He has made a few claims before and i think he has confirmed things before also. So its pretty reliable i guess.

wow, pretty cool, is that guy's band really manage by the same people as VR? in other words is reliable? :book:

I think it's possible. I know he has interviewed Duff and Slash in the past. I think you can still find a video of the interview on that site.

His band is awesome btw rock3

Guest cherry_bomb

no theyre not looked after by same managment. and yes they do rock, he's a good friend of mine and a reliable source

no theyre not looked after by same managment. and yes they do rock, he's a good friend of mine and a reliable source

Cool! I'll need to make a trip down from Scotland to see this rock3

The Paradiso club in Amsterdam has been used by the following "big selling" artists over the past 18 months or so and seems a popular choice for secret / warm up gigs

Rolling stones

Robbie Williams

The Strokes

If no-one has ever been to the Paradiso it was formely is a church that has been converted for live music and rave's and holds approx 1,000 people and is great for a night out

anyone got any ideas where abouts in London these gig will be if it happens?

Probably would be the London Astoria or Brixton Academy.

Pearl Jam are playing one UK date at a small gig at the Astoria on April 20th, seems like a perfect venue for a 'not so' secret gig.