Secret London GNR gigs

Route66

if it is a secret gig (and i use IF) then maybe it is for VIP guests only i woundr if slash and duff are invited :rofl-lol:

rock on rock3

Slash tried to attend a GNR show in Las Vegas, but Axl's people banned him. That wasn't cool.

You know what wasn't cool? Trying to make a spectacle of yourself when Axl was unveiling the new lineup for the first time! That was their night. Do you seroiusly think $lash would have just blended in with the crowd?

WTF?? :anger: Once again this cupcake who it seems only got into the band in 2002 (LOL) disses one of the original band members yet calls himself a G'n'R fan!

Slash had every right to attend the gig as a member of the public. Obviously Axl was very insecure/paranoid about the new line-up otherwise he wouldn't have instructed his goons to keep Mr Hudson out. He knows and we know that they can never live up to the seminal 5, especially when the set list is primarily stuff that Slash co-wrote and played on. rock1

Look as much as I like Slash, he was only at that gig to unsettle Axl/the new band, and was not there in any kind of 'supportive' manner. So Axl had him removed. I don't see anything wrong with that. Anyone who isn't nervous/anxious at their first US gig in 8 years doesn't care enough.

LP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

id bet money on this happening :book:

Yeah but how much!? :D

UK SUBS.

oh now youre talking :P well i dont have any money so.... :question:

Oh well now you don't sound anywhere near as confident as before! :D

UK SUBS.

im still confident!! just poor :)

Guest cherry_bomb
question-not to be a smart*** but how could it be a secret gig if people know about it?

leaked information...

question-not to be a smart*** but how could it be a secret gig if people know about it?

Well, it's very rare that a secret gig remains secret. There are too many people involved in booking gigs for anything to remain secret. If it did remain secret it would obv just be GNR playing to either an empty room, or a room of people that weren't GNR fans but had happened to walk in on the show (more relevant to venues under 100 capacity).

So, it is a secret gig - but nothing ever stays 'secret'.

thankyouplease

Guest cherry_bomb

Well, it's very rare that a secret gig remains secret. There are too many people involved in booking gigs for anything to remain secret. If it did remain secret it would obv just be GNR playing to either an empty room, or a room of people that weren't GNR fans but had happened to walk in on the show (more relevant to venues under 100 capacity).

thankyouplease

oh hello :P

thankyouplease

Hello my darling wifey ;-

Guest cherry_bomb

thankyouplease

Hello my darling wifey ;-

shit forgot about that!! :wub: