Dani California The new RHCP single

Morten..

I must say that I like it, the guitar solo at the end is very cool.

The video is also very good; they dress up as different rock stars!

Very funny. I am really looking forward to hear the new album...

What about you guys have you Heard/Seen it?

got a link? :)

It's on their official website.

The video debuts on MTV in the States tomorrow, the UK on Wednesday and the rest of the world on Thursday. It is directed by the guy from American History X and is a "history of Rock n Roll".

got a link? :)

It's on their official website.

The video debuts on MTV in the States tomorrow, the UK on Wednesday and the rest of the world on Thursday. It is directed by the guy from American History X and is a "history of Rock n Roll".

cool thanks, sound pretty good, classic RHCP :) and will check out the video tomorrow....I loved that movie by the way "American History X"

I haven't heard it yet..

I heard like a 5 second clip on the MTV commercial where it says it's being premiered on Tues. (looking forward to it!) and from that clip it sounds like it'll kick ass. I can't wait until tues.

When is the new album coming out anyway?

I can't wait until they tour this summer!! :)

I'm so excited listening to it now......

sounds more old school chili peppers which is good.... haha so pumped :DD :D

edit:

sounds nuts :D i love this song already :) cant wait for the album.. this will be the biggest album to be released in a long time !!!

Edited by slashs_servant

best song theyve done for a while i reckon!

although i have a huge respect for the chillis i wouldnt say i was a fan or anything - i like a few songs, especially fight like a brave but one problem they have is that although each album sounds different, each song on that album sounds similar. for eg scar tissue and californication are very much in the same vein as is zephyr song and by the way. but they have such a unique sound.

plus flea is in back to the future 2 and 3

I liked that song.. sounded pretty kool.. sadly I think there singles get too overplayed and then I lose interest.

Agreed. I hope the radio doesnt rape this album, like it usually does.

John frusciante is one of the greatest, and one of my favourite guitarists of all time. He has a big influence on me, he is just a legend, and hes playing is characterized by pure impulse.

best song theyve done for a while i reckon!

although i have a huge respect for the chillis i wouldnt say i was a fan or anything - i like a few songs, especially fight like a brave but one problem they have is that although each album sounds different, each song on that album sounds similar. for eg scar tissue and californication are very much in the same vein as is zephyr song and by the way. but they have such a unique sound.

plus flea is in back to the future 2 and 3

who as I carnt think?!

The verse sounds like Tom Petty's Last Dance With Mary Jane on speed.

lol yea i was thinking that and kinda like sweet home alabama verse guitar. still kool song nice to hear from them again.

i preordered the new album on itunes and they gave me dani california. o and whoever asked when new album comes out may 9th. double album only $19.90 on itunes pretty cheap for a new double album(lol the wall and the white album still are like $35 most places)

Edited by kaddisonmoore

The verse sounds like Tom Petty's Last Dance With Mary Jane on speed.

lol yea i was thinking that and kinda like sweet home alabama verse guitar. still kool song nice to hear from them again.

i preordered the new album on itunes and they gave me dani california. o and whoever asked when new album comes out may 9th. double album only $19.90 on itunes pretty cheap for a new double album(lol the wall and the white album still are like $35 most places)

Ya gotta get the limited edition set. It includes a DVD and other stuff.