Capacity at the venus

tbaugerud

Palais Omnisport de Bercy, Paris, France

17 000 plus the floor.

No no no no isaure. It's 17.000 including the floor !

Sorry to contradict you alan niveen, but it's 17.000 seats (i.e floor not included) ! I don't know if you speak french but it's written here: http://www.bercy.fr/testok.htm

Can't read that french crap, but usually when you have a 17.000 seat capacity you can't use them all when hosting a concert since nobody wants to sit behind the stage... :rolleyes: I don't know, maybe 20-25% of the seats can't be used. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...

Palais Omnisport de Bercy, Paris, France

17 000 plus the floor.

No no no no isaure. It's 17.000 including the floor !

Sorry to contradict you alan niveen, but it's 17.000 seats (i.e floor not included) ! I don't know if you speak french but it's written here: http://www.bercy.fr/testok.htm

Can't read that french crap, but usually when you have a 17.000 seat capacity you can't use them all when hosting a concert since nobody wants to sit behind the stage... :rolleyes: I don't know, maybe 20-25% of the seats can't be used. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...

ok ok, you're right, i missed that point, i apologize :P

I like your sig btw(voltaire quote): fortunately, french people also say intelligent things (sometimes)!

Yes, that's why I wrote that there are three stages.

In 2003 when Metallica played, it was unbelievable, because everybody wanted to see them and so the people were standing even on the racetrack where they were only be able to hear them!

So it's very hard to predict how many peolpe are going to see Guns n' Roses (at 01:30! am)

Is it sold out ? If not, how are the tickets selling ?

about 2-3000 tickets have been sold without any advertisement, the campaign started only this week. it will be sold out soon, i'm sure.

the prettiest poster i've seen in my life... ;)

poster.jpg

Edited by Zsolt

Is it sold out ? If not, how are the tickets selling ?

about 2-3000 tickets have been sold without any advertisement, the campaign started only this week. it will be sold out soon, i'm sure.

the prettiest poster i've seen in my life... ;)

poster.jpg

That's beatiful :wub: I want to steal it.. Damn Finnish people who bought tickets and didn't leave any time for promoting :angry: :angry: