Chinese Democracy

jonah

Do you like the song better without Bucketheads solo added in, like how they played it at RIR, or do you like the song with Bucketheads solo added, like how they played it on the 02 tour. I don't think that Bucketheads solo helps the song out any, I think it was more of a rocking tune before his solo was put in. Just my opinion.

The song is really repetative... It doesn't need that extra repeated part just so Buckethead can give an unnecessay solo.

"Chinese Democracy" is repetitive?!? Have you listened to "IRS"? That's a pretty repetitive song (boring too! I don't like it...)... I liked "CD" when it was first unveiled in Vegas...

The song 'Chinese Democracy' sounds like it could be a Marilyn Manson track to me. Very similiar style. Anybody agree? - :ph34r:

(I know this is kind of off topic but I'm just curious. Just ignore my post if you disagree. - :) )

Edited by Ions

When I first heard the song I thought Bucket played all the solos.

Then i saw the concert video and saw that r ob in was playing the

first one and bucket played the second one. I liked the song the

first time I heard it and it continues to grow on me still.

peace,

HGZ

The song 'Chinese Democracy' sounds like it could be a Marilyn Manson track to me. Very similiar style. Anybody agree? - :ph34r:

(I know this is kind of off topic but I'm just curious. Just ignore my post if you disagree. - :) )

I agree. Manson it is.

Not my favourite, but its still a damn good rocker!

Grimo.

Compared to YCBM or WTTJ, it falls short of being as good.

Yeah obviously it does. YCBM & WTTJ are all time classics and Chinese Democracy will never be as good a song as those two, but its still a good song to rock to.

CD is a good song, but YCBM & WTTJ are amazing.

Grimo.

Really good song... I hope it's on the CD, as it is the namesake, and it's one of the only rockers we've heard.

Of course it's not Welcome to the Jungle... that's like comparing Vince Carter to Michael Jordan... but they're both good players.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that song is painfully average, I hope to God it does'nt make the final cut and we get a few decent heavy songs, for anyone here who complains how bad Velvet Revolver are, they should look at this song honestly because quite honestly everything Velvet did to date shits on this song.

I hope the only songs to resurface from those gigs are the blues and madagascar, the "rockers" (rhiad, silkworms, chinese Democracy) were easily the worst tripe I've heard in a long time, that said, the better track is great so maybe, they're begining to develop an ability at writing rock tracks, I hope to see more tracks in the vain of the bridge from better on the album, at the moment it seems a little unbalanced (lot of ballads) and hope they're not considering IRS a "rocker", good as it is, its "no rocker"

Thats my 2 euros

The meaning of the song:

The song is an interview: about the album with the same name...

When does it come out?

Axl: it don't really matter, you're gonna find out for yourself

Will it change the rock world?

A:gonna leave this thing for somebody else...

Will it be a good album?

A:Our baby got to rule the nation, all i got (to make it good) is precious time...

Time!? it's been a lot! why don't you release the thing now?

A:It would take a lot more time than you have got for masturbation (and that's a lot)

Oh come on... we don't need a perfect album, release it now...

A:It don't really matter, gonna keep it to myself

We (the fans), need GNR music!

A:You can hear an album from somebody else

Edited by Dragoon77