The 100 unsexiest men in the world

Takeshi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

yeah i dont find brad pitt very attractive, but im pretty sure if i saw him in the flesh id find him sexy :P

danny devito?! this list is MADNESS!!

Why the heck wasn't Seal on that list? I mean, the guy has a huge scar on his face!

those "scars" are actually marks from his tribe in africa, and he happend to be very proud of it <_<

That's bollocks

thank you...I was about to say exactly the same thing.

Ah, they're idiots.

I'm straight, but I have to say, Axl looked damn hot in the early days. In my opinion, Axl Rose is the sexiest man ever. :)

And, well, he became older, that's normal, but he is still quite good looking. B)

this article is writen by 2 guys... they should look at chicks instead...

...and anyway, if you'Re rich, chicks dont care if your ugly as hell... just ask Trump !!! Anyway Axl wants to look, he'll get more chicks that both of these guys can dream about.... if they dream about chicks in the 1st place... They probably dream about Brad Pitt and listened to Culture Club when they were younger...

Guest JohnUlmer
everyone should register and spam that place to pieces complaining about that article!

CL

Really, what would that accomplish?

8. Osama Bin Laden: Power is sexy (notice how Dick Cheney isn't on the list). But a 6'5", no-vertical-leap mass murdering douche bag is not getting any style points.

That description is genius.

R.

The Boston Phoenix is pretty much a classifieds listing for gay people (if you live in the New England area, you know I'm right).

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, Axl is MIDDLE-AGED. I said in a previous post, he looks like a hybrid of James Hetfield and Bob Seger. I will say that he looks BETTER with facial hair than without, however. Had we seen more of Axl in the last 12 years, we wouldn't be so surprised by his appearance now.

Why the heck wasn't Seal on that list? I mean, the guy has a huge scar on his face!

those "scars" are actually marks from his tribe in africa, and he happend to be very proud of it <_<

I believe that those scars stem from his childhood when he had Lupus......... <_<

I believe that those scars stem from his childhood when he had Lupus......... <_<

<_< I think it was you who gave him the scars, I saw what you did to that guy in American History X, put his mouth in the sidewalk..... <_< ............................................................. :P I know, I punched my friend today, he told me the whole story about his tribe and shit :anger: fucking ass, I googled seal's scars and saw the whole lupus thing.......... :P

• 2 weeks later...

wht! axl was on there!?!?!?!?!?!?! he's like the sexiest man alive! (next to me of course :P )

Being cool doesn't necessarily equate sexy. Axl is pretty scarey looking lately if you look at his recent photos. Maybe his ass looks pretty good since that's where a lot of people on this list seem to be planting their lips.

his ass does look pretty good :D

The bastards that made that list was uninformed and that is one fuckin' good reasen for them not to make it.. <_< I mean Axl Rose ??? What did he do on that list?? :angry: They better change the name to "The 100 sexiest men in the world"!!! Even that'll make a lot more sense..:confused: