The 100 unsexiest men in the world

Takeshi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is some lame list of the unsexiest men in the world. Check it out here.

This is what they said about axl.

25. Axl Rose: I mean . . . did you see the 2003 VMAs?

guys the article is BS, it has brad pitt in it and yet he was voted in the top 5 sexiest men in the world just last year. and the list was made by 2 guys(probaly bum buddies) who are probaly gay literaly, i am sure if chicks made the list it would be a different story.

V.

66. Robert Englund: Seriously, try lying in bed next to him without thinking about Freddy Krueger.

67. Robert Patrick: Seriously, try lying in bed next to him without thinking about the T-1000

WTF? Ok, I get Englund, but Patrick? Robert Patrick is the man! I usually think X Files, not T2 when I think of Robert Patrick. As much as people dislike those last couple seasons, his character was played incredibly well. He's far from ugly, so I don't get it...

-Rob

First and foremost, Let me just say that Im comfortable with my sexuallity...

from my perspective, Axl never was that "sexy" or "good looking" to begin with, let alone the VmA thing...

Glad you said, "from your perspective" cause he was sexy and good looking back in the early 90's.

First and foremost, Let me just say that Im comfortable with my sexuallity...

from my perspective, Axl never was that "sexy" or "good looking" to begin with, let alone the VmA thing...

Glad you said, "from your perspective" cause he was sexy and good looking back in the early 90's.

He still is, in his own way.

shit i saw a list tht say axl was on the 100 sexiest men in the world

all these lists are opinionated and biased.. i believe Axl is totally sexy!!! and some ppl believe he is "un-sexy" (is that even a term?)... i was rather shocked when i saw him on the "un-sexy" list..but o well...

That doesnt mean anything. Its just a stupid top 100 list made for old people and preppy girls to laugh at for humor. :rolleyes:

Besides, I dont know about any of the other guys here (besides A_D), but Axl's sexyness is what matters to me the least about him. We should worry about his kick ass lyrics and singing abuility, until hes on a 100 worst singer/songwriter list, Im not pissed.

Thephoenix.com made a poll and came up with 100 UNSEXY men in the world. Axl came in at #25 and the comedian Larry David at #38 not so far from Axl but #38 means Larry is considered "sexier" than Axl

i know this topic is not hot n important news but just wanted to hear some opinions rock2

I'm not surprised. That Larry David is one hot fella. Gotta love the way the light reflects off his bald head. And don't get me started on the turkey neck!

But yeah, seriously any poll with a public vote is not worth shit. The public simply can't be trusted to give an accurate conclusion.