> you rejoin the band.

> The general consensus is if not Slash, then why not

> Tracii.

>

> It's my earnest hope that you go and give it another

> shot. If you do have

> a strong interest in joining the new GNR, that'd be

> awesome. i really

> wanna see what G'n'R would be like with you.

>

> -Dennis

Edited by Madagascar88

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the G'n'R

> fans really do seem to have an interest in seeing

> you rejoin the band.

> Tracii.

this is arse licking.....

nobody wants traci guns back... except for you maybe

no offense though.... don´t take it personally

Traci is awesome. I'd love to see him back. He wants in, thats better than some mercenary coming along for the tour and the money.

he`d be exactely that: a mercenary who`s just in for the money....

i guess he bit himself in the ass when gnr became popular after he quit before.....

Well it only makes sense,,,,,,,,,,

No, Tracii, no. It would not make sense at all. Get away from that wonderland of yours now...

Technically it does, Guns N' Roses? :rofl-lol:

But seriously, 'if Axl was smart' I mean, it's not like he got anywhere with Tracii... :rofl-lol:

Edited by Reaction

the G'n'R

> you rejoin the band.

> Tracii.

i realize that it really isnt every G'n'R fans opinion to want Tracii back :huh:

but... I personally would rather have him in the band than another hired hand if for nothing else, just the image.

i really have no idea as to his actual guitar playing abilities however. I do remember interviews with Slash/Tracii where the two talked about being friends back in high school though and that they used to play guitar together. Maybe some1 could dig up a source on this?

Edited by Madagascar88

Whatever your thoughts on Tracii the fact remains that he is a founder member of the group that still bears his name. There are few that could step into the void left by Slash and deliver the goods. Zakk Wylde comes to mind, as does Dave Navarro and yep, good old Tracii Guns. He looks the part, has the history and knowledge and most importantly he can play. Robin Finck-ter should take his goth schlock ass and go join Marilyn Manson or Good Charlotte instead and leave the real lead guitar duties to those that can handle it! rock1

the G'n'R

> you rejoin the band.

> Tracii.

i realize that it really isnt every G'n'R fans opinion to want Tracii back :huh:

but... I personally would rather have him in the band if for nothing else, just the image.

i really have no idea as to his actual guitar playing abilities however.

i think it would only be an argument against the slash fans out there, that want him back.....

like "slash was not the original gnr guitarist, this guy is!!"

i don`t want traci back. he is not a great guitarist and never wrote any gnr song, he was just part of the name. if axl and gnr wouldn`t have made it big, he`d give a shit about him, but now he wants to benefit from his past... of course he still doesn`t give a shit, but he cares about the money and fame... he`s a hypocrite. he asked axl to get him back allready by the way. axl`s assistant wrote him back and said, that it gave axl a good laugh..........

axl doesn`t need a guy who gave a shit about him when he needed him.....

but of course anyone is entitled to their opinion and so are you..... however, i think it`s more a desperate try to get some old gnr...

get BUCKET or slash back, instead of some has-been (or never-been anyway......)rock3

Whatever your thoughts on Tracii the fact remains that he is a founder member of the group that still bears his name. There are few that could step into the void left by Slash and deliver the goods. Zakk Wylde comes to mind, as does Dave Navarro and yep, good old Tracii Guns. He looks the part, has the history and knowledge and most importantly he can play. Robin Finck-ter should take his goth schlock ass and go join Marilyn Manson or Good Charlotte instead and leave the real lead guitar duties to those that can handle it! rock1

so what music did traci write for gnr?? name one of his great solos.........

robin did most likely a lot of great work on CD and what i heard is amazing. (the blues solo/CD solo/ IRS solo/ better last solo/ twat solo/ rythm work/ etc.....)

I don't know... Tracii can be outspoken and difficult at times... not sure if that's a good fit with Axl at this point in time... let's face it... if this shit's going to come off... Axl basically needs a band of 100% professionals that aren't going to stir any shit and make it very easy for Axl to show up night-in and night-out and do his job. A Michael Angelo Batio or Brian May much more fits that mold than Tracii Guns, Slash, or Buckethead for that matter...

so what music did traci write for gnr?? name one of his great solos.........

robin did most likely a lot of great work on CD and what i heard is amazing. (the blues solo/CD solo/ IRS solo/ better last solo/ twat solo/ rythm work/ etc.....)

If I remember rightly, he wrote the intro to Don't Cry