Tracii Guns Responds to Email

Madagascar88

At this point, I could care less who the hell is going to be playing in Guns. I just want to hear all the new material and see Axl kicking the collective ass of 25,000+ Guns & Roses fans a night.

However, should yet another swap out of band members occur then I do believe that some current Guns fans run the risk of feeling alienated yet again. It's sorta like playing russian roulette when your a Guns fan so you better learn to roll with the changes.

peace,

HGZ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is this Tricia chick who is begging Axl to be in GnR? :xmasschef2:

lmfao!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

funniest post ever indeed! :rofl-lol:

i feel kinda bad for tracii though

missing out on gnr probably ruined his life

he probably feels like steven adler, only even lower... that must really suck

the G'n'R

> fans really do seem to have an interest in seeing

> you rejoin the band.

> The general consensus is if not Slash, then why not

> Tracii.

this is arse licking.....

nobody wants traci guns back... except for you maybe

no offense though.... don´t take it personally

I WANNA SEE TRACII GUNS

hahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

this is the best kind of stupidity.

i mean it not like its stupid or anything, but its just a huge fucking pwnage for tracii.

i mean if someone was like whos izzy? then hes get bashed but this is mainly funny bev=cause its just a big slap in the face for tracii.

just like adlers recieved many times

good job :rofl-lol:

hahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i mean it not like its stupid or anything, but its just a huge fucking pwnage for tracii.

i mean if someone was like whos izzy? then hes get bashed but this is mainly funny bev=cause its just a big slap in the face for tracii.

good job :rofl-lol:

haha I thought you were about to start bashing on people and defend Tracii :rofl-lol:

i feel kinda bad for tracii though

missing out on gnr probably ruined his life

he probably feels like steven adler, only even lower... that must really suck

How? Maybe if Tracii blew a guy for a hit of smack, had a drug-induced stroke, and played Appetite For Destruction until onset of Parkinsons he'd begin to feel lower than Steven.

An abridged version of my original message is as follows:

just wanted to say that the G'n'R fans really do seem to have an interest in seeing you rejoin the band.

The general consensus is if not Slash, then why not Tracii.

1 - A consensus is by definition a general agreement, therefore 'general consensus' is redundant -

2 - I have no interest whatsoever in seeing this 'tracii' guy in GNR - does anyone else? I think people wanted buckethead after slash ... No?

u know if u think bout it tracii guns kinda does have his name in the band. I mean GUNs n roses, it would kinda be cool to have the namesakes together like guns and rose. but whatever i honeslty could careless if tracii wanted to join, he should just bail. he just wants the money, that all i have to say.

hahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

haha I thought you were about to start bashing on people and defend Tracii :rofl-lol:

hahaha. :rofl-lol:

ahhh good old laughing with the forum members at the expense of past gunners who wish they didnt fuck up so bad.

mainly steven but in this case its tracii

An abridged version of my original message is as follows:

just wanted to say that the G'n'R fans really do seem to have an interest in seeing you rejoin the band.

The general consensus is if not Slash, then why not Tracii.

1 - A consensus is by definition a general agreement, therefore 'general consensus' is redundant -

2 - I have no interest whatsoever in seeing this 'tracii' guy in GNR - does anyone else? I think people wanted buckethead after slash ... No?

thanks genius. its probably beneficial towards receiving a response to be polite to the person of interest.

His solo on Crash Diet is the worst ever. And his solos on Shadow Of Your Love and My Way Your Way are absolutely dreadful too. Plus they have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the song!

It was West Arkeen on Crash Diet and i like that solo, in early version of the others you may be right

And his solos on Shadow Of Your Love and My Way Your Way are absolutely dreadful too. Plus they have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the song!

Ah SHADOW of your LOVE what a kick ass song that is!! rock3

Like Alan Niveen said, Tracii GUNS n Axl ROSE'S would be a huge selling point! This would bring back the faithful in droves. Fuckin' A, bring it ONNNNNNnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! rock1