Songs you don't think G'n'R will perform again

Madagascar88

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case you were wondering why Don't Cry was retired for Shannon Hoon ... please watch this live clip and I think you'll understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nL2BPIecc0...%20n%27%20roses

ah thankyou i been looking for this for ages

no prob. it was my first time seeing the two of them singing together also... powerful duo.

One in a million! :P

LP

[/quo

that was the first song that came to mind on this topic!

I suppose you could play that next to Madagascar :P

Axl said after RRIII that that song would never be played live again and that was going to be removed(? )from future albums(???) because the song is to easily MISunderstood.

Don't Cry (well... this song won't be performed again period)

Dust N' Bones

Double Talkin' Jive

Coma

Civil War

Estranged

Unfortunately I agree, no disrespect to the new players but they are not capable of such complicated things such as Coma and Estranged.

Am I the only one who thinks that Don't Cry Live is better without Hoon? Don't get me wrong the video and studio album were great, but Don't Cry sounds a lot better when it is just Axl singing it.

me too

but the best version ever has to be prague 92 for me, the alternative live version

sending shivers

Edited by Ragnarok

Don't Cry (well... this song won't be performed again period)

Dust N' Bones

Double Talkin' Jive

Coma

Civil War

Estranged

Unfortunately I agree, no disrespect to the new players but they are not capable of such complicated things such as Coma and Estranged.

they are capable of playing it but its down to Axl weather they play a song

i don't think they'll ever play"don't cry" "november rain" or "estranged".and it is so terrible for me.these are my favourite songs.i do hope axl's voice sounds the same.i have not heard him singing for a long time

i don't think they'll ever play"don't cry" "november rain" or "estranged".and it is so terrible for me.these are my favourite songs.i do hope axl's voice sounds the same.i have not heard him singing for a long time

You may be right with don´t cry and estranged, but there are good chances that they´ll play november rain

they did play it the last time so..

in case you were wondering why Don't Cry was retired for Shannon Hoon ... please watch this live clip and I think you'll understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nL2BPIecc0...%20n%27%20roses

Thank you!!..

I have tried to find that video for a long time!..

That was soooo amazing!..Almost got tears in my eyes,heh...My 2 heroes singing their hearts out together..Just mind blowing!.

Btw.Shannon was really nervous there...

I hope they don't do It's So Easy anymore cos it obviously isn't anymore. And have they been dancin' with mister Brownstone lately? Probably!!! Patience and Don't Cry are annoying. Hell I hate all the songs. lol.

What I would go to see is:

Garden of Eden

Breakdown

Chinese Democracy

Oh My God

The Blues

Madagascar

IRS

Locomotive

Better

Sweet Child O Mine

You Could Be Mine

Welcome to the Jungle

November Rain

Rocket Queen

There Was A Time

Paradise City

I hope they don't do It's So Easy anymore cos it obviously isn't anymore. And have they been dancin' with mister Brownstone lately? Probably!!!

:lol:

It seems that most of the UYI songs are doomed. But who knows ? Perhaps Axl will surprise us this summer with songs like Civil War, Pretty Tied Up, Yesterdays or Bad Obsession.

I hope they don't do It's So Easy anymore cos it obviously isn't anymore. And have they been dancin' with mister Brownstone lately? Probably!!!

It seems that most of the UYI songs are doomed. But who knows ? Perhaps Axl will surprise us this summer with songs like Civil War, Pretty Tied Up, Yesterdays or Bad Obsession.

that would be a suprise

that would be a suprise

and what a nice one, i think he really shouldlet go most of the afd stuff, because they are just the "old-band´s songs". He could play some of the illusions though, cause there some seem to be more his than any other.

he should drop AFD except a few like jungle and paradise and nightrain

Absolutely not!..

Think About You,Out To Get Me,Rocket Queen,My Michelle,Sweet Child etc. etc.

All the best songs are on AFD.