Brain on The Apprentice?

Captain

Ok, so this week The Apprentice teams were doing a jingle for Arby's, and when they presented their jingles live at The Knitting Factory in N.Y., I swear Brain was the session drummer for the first team's jingle (I guess Axl's not the only one hanging out in The Big Apple). Anyone got this taped for a double check?

And yeah, I watch The Apprentice. It's the hair that draws me in.

Edited by Captain

i turned it on with like 10 min left cuz i wanted to see the news lol i was laughing when he said" you didnt make a good jingle,your fired" lol funny shit

anyone seen that now you know commercial with trump

"smoking sucks..(points at camera).. the air right out of your lungs..(points at camera)..dont smoke"

Wow, nice useless posts, guys. Why did you post if you could not help answer the man's question?

too busy banging your mom ;)

Oh, how I envy your maturity. Reported.

cool, just a question, why did YOU post if you didn't answer the man's question? you wanted to play God and tell people they're wrong??? fucking dickhead :fuckyou:

It's coming on again on CNBC in a few minutes...

DVR's all set thanks ;) do you know what minute into the show he appears? :drevil:

No, unfortunately I don't. Just look for when they're at the Knitting Factory. Should be about 30 minutes into it, but that's just a guess.

Wow, nice useless posts, guys. Why did you post if you could not help answer the man's question?

"reported"... If this is your come back your the softest GNR fan ever. By the way your a fuckin loser, have a good shift at mcdonalds tommorow.

Dude I think it was him :laugh: I'm just watching it and I'm 90% sure it's him rock3 it looks like he got a major tan :P (if it is him)....hmmm pretty cool.....maybe he's there rehearsing, and then rest of band is there we just don't know it rock1 rock4rock3

Dude I think it was him :laugh: I'm just watching it and I'm 90% sure it's him rock3 it looks like he got a major tan :P (if it is him)....hmmm pretty cool.....maybe he's there rehearsing, and then rest of band is there we just don't know it rock1 rock4rock3

Yeah, I watched it again (and again - taped it) and I am now 100% that it's Brain. Isn't that pretty much his job when he's not playing with GN'R, a studio/session musician for hire?

rock3

Dude I think it was him :laugh: I'm just watching it and I'm 90% sure it's him rock3 it looks like he got a major tan (if it is him)....hmmm pretty cool.....maybe he's there rehearsing, and then rest of band is there we just don't know it rock1

Yeah, I watched it again (and again - taped it) and I am now 100% that it's Brain. Isn't that pretty much his job when he's not playing with GN'R, a studio/session musician for hire?

rock3

yep, he even got an instructional dvd :P, pretty cool stuff.....btw did you see that asshole Trump dance :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by kannon21

"reported"... If this is your come back your the softest GNR fan ever. By the way your a fuckin loser, have a good shift at mcdonalds tommorow.

:rofl-lol:

cool, just a question, why did YOU post if you didn't answer the man's question? you wanted to play God and tell people they're wrong??? fucking dickhead :fuckyou:

youareowned3jo.jpg

hahaha good one kannon