Gnr covering Faith No More?

iamme

Don't shoot the messenger, but I've NEVER seen this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Chainsa...cre:_The_Origin

TRIVIA

It Previously had the subtitle The Origin.

Takes place 3 years before the events of the remake.

The film is currently shooting in Austin, TX.

Some of the actors from the remake will have cameos in this film.

New Line had to pay $3 million more than it expected to in order to keep the franchise in the studio fold after Dimension Films made a pricey deal with original rights holders.

It is also said the director is to re-make the original Friday the 13th with Jason as the killer

In March 2006, it has been reported that the new Guns N' Roses will put a cover of the Faith No More song "Be Aggressive" for inclusion on the movies soundtrack.

Don't shoot the messenger, but I've NEVER seen this ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Chainsa...cre:_The_Origin

TRIVIA

It Previously had the subtitle The Origin.

Takes place 3 years before the events of the remake.

The film is currently shooting in Austin, TX.

Some of the actors from the remake will have cameos in this film.

New Line had to pay $3 million more than it expected to in order to keep the franchise in the studio fold after Dimension Films made a pricey deal with original rights holders.

It is also said the director is to re-make the original Friday the 13th with Jason as the killer

In March 2006, it has been reported that the new Guns N' Roses will put a cover of the Faith No More song "Be Aggressive" for inclusion on the movies soundtrack.

pubes.

haven't we heard about that cover not so long ago? :drevil: I don't think they mentioned the movie though......hehe off topic it'll be released on October 6, my birthday :wub:rock3

yes

they mentioned the movie before

and guys

i think this is the same rumour but another source telling now....so i dont think that saying that

you heard this rumour before is saying that it could be possible

whatever.....faith no more?? come on!!!

and GNR is covering wannabe from spice girls too.... (sarcastic!!)

I think it's odd that he'd do a cover song for a film. Seems to me they would use the original FnM song, or Axl would do one of his own. Why cover?

As much as you may not like Faith No More, they were pretty interesting when they first came out. "Epic" is a great song, and I liked their version of "War Pigs". It was not only a fresh sound, the 'white guy rock-rap thing', but they can be personally held responsible for Eminem, Kid Rock, etc. They were its father, so place your blame, or credit, accordingly.

Unfotunately for them, being 'interesting' only lasted for about 10 minutes. They went from making great "Clockwork Orange" references in videos to covering "Easy Like Sunday Morning". Though it was supposed to be a tounge and cheek thing, not only was it not funny, it was also unoriginal and uninspired.

Best thing I've seen of them lately was the title for the record "Album Of The Year". That was funny! :rofl-lol: The music itself I never heard much of, and what I did didn't grab me, but great title!

Edited by axlskAmpf

Just done a search about the prequal of Chainsaw massacre on Bloodydisgusting.com and they seem to think that filming of this started months ago so i presume we may see this film by the end of the year,most certainly by the beggining of 07!!! We'ill have to wait N See if Axls involved with this,but like the rest of you...I agree axl's proberly not even involved with the soundtrack. He proberly doesn't even know that the film exsists...Unless hes well into surfing horror websites,and since we all know Axl h8's the internet then im guessing thats a BIG NO NO NO!!