Black sabbath

Painkiller545

Black Sabbath  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
I love these guys. Ozzy's lyrics was a legend in these days. Also, i dont think anyone is betetr than Tommy Iommi

TW@

Geezer Butler wrote most of the lyrics.

I love these guys. Ozzy's lyrics was a legend in these days. Also, i dont think anyone is betetr than Tommy Iommi

TW@

Geezer Butler wrote most of the lyrics.

shit! i meant voice. but you know what i mean. his VOICE was a legend in those days. And yes, butler's lyrics was also a legend.

TW@

They were better with DIO, Heaven and Hell, Dehumanizer and Mob Rules are some of my favorite metal albums of all time.

I think it was fucked up that Ronnie didn't get invited to Sabbath's Hall of Fame ceremony. Fuck Sharon.

Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules are two of my all-time favorite albums.

dioinsab.jpg

They were better with DIO, Heaven and Hell, Dehumanizer and Mob Rules are some of my favorite metal albums of all time.

I think it was fucked up that Ronnie didn't get invited to Sabbath's Hall of Fame ceremony. Fuck Sharon.

Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules are two of my all-time favorite albums.

dioinsab.jpg

nice picture. rock3

TW@

WHAT MOTHER FUCKER SAID NO :o

p.s yes i LOVE them.. my dad has seen them live LOADS of times and i have even met my dads friend steve sabbath! (biggest sabbs fan ever)

:shades:

i was just as shocked to see that they had voted that. lets hope the pushed the wrong button.

TW@