Will the GNR tour be broadcasted in the UK?

shallow_deep

Hey did a search couldn't find a similar thread although no doubt some sharp eyed mod will clip this to an existing topic.

I was wondering who if anyone is broadcasting the RIR festival in the UK? If so what channel? Terrestrial or SKY?

And with Download does anyone know if any terrestrial channels will show that festival, maybe channel 4? I'm guessing Kerrang will however i don't have SKY so i couldn't give a shit about that.

Anyone know how soon after last years Download was it shown on terrestial TV?

Cheers for any help

And with Download does anyone know if any terrestrial channels will show that festival, maybe channel 4? I'm guessing Kerrang will however i don't have SKY so i couldn't give a shit about that.

Anyone know how soon after last years Download was it shown on terrestial TV?

Cheers for any help

If i recall, last year channel 4 had two one hour highlight shows... The headliners last year where Sabbath, System Of A Down and Feeder, i can only remember seeing a couple of songs shown of each of these bands. It was more interviewing bands than showing them play.

Channel 4 will no doubt have highlights again (a few weeks later, about 2am on a Saturday night and will show more footage of Bullet for my Valentine than GnR)

BBC News 24 will have footage of the riots.

But your best bet is the downloads forum

Channel 4 will no doubt have highlights again (a few weeks later, about 2am on a Saturday night and will show more footage of Bullet for my Valentine than GnR)

BBC News 24 will have footage of the riots.

But your best bet is the downloads forum

lol thats good.