chinese democracy being mastered??????

Les Paul Slinger

I think it is GH 2 .Thank you Merck and Geffen. :anger:

A user from the german GNR forum(gnronline.de) said November, December is the date for Chinese Democracy.He has good informations.He is a second Madison :P

dejavu!

same info last year.

I think it is GH 2 .Thank you Merck and Geffen. :anger:

A user from the german GNR forum(gnronline.de) said November, December is the date for Chinese Democracy.He has good informations.He is a second Madison :P

dejavu!

same info last year.

Right.Every year the same.In December we hear January,February 2007.What for a managment.

How many people have REALLY listened to the Talking Metal feature??

I'm no communications expert, but I have to say the way that woman responds when asked about ChiDem is pretty loaded. Something along the lines of "we're not supposed to talk about that" if memory serves. I also find interesting the way she states "go back to your GNR management" for further information, which to me suggests they have been given specific things to say if/when asked about GNR and Chidem.

I don't know, could just be optimism gone wild, but I do find her reaction and comments very interesting.

Does anyone agree with me?

Hey found this alittle while ago according to www.heretogonetohell.com...TalkingMetal.com has posted episode 55 of their "Talking Metal" podcast. This episode, entitled "Guns N’ Roses Stakeout Part II," features an invasion of Sterling Sound studios in New York city where it is rumored that the long awaited GN’R album “Chinese Democracy” is being mastered.

For some reason, I actually believe this. Why else would Axl be there? I mean, he's been there ever since the leaks showed up in February.

How many people have REALLY listened to the Talking Metal feature??

I'm no communications expert, but I have to say the way that woman responds when asked about ChiDem is pretty loaded. Something along the lines of "we're not supposed to talk about that" if memory serves. I also find interesting the way she states "go back to your GNR management" for further information, which to me suggests they have been given specific things to say if/when asked about GNR and Chidem.

I don't know, could just be optimism gone wild, but I do find her reaction and comments very interesting.

Does anyone agree with me?

yea, i listened to it, too.

it's interesting, isn't it.

Axl's probably puppy guarding the album so there are no more leaks.