Buckcherry

Ghost_Guns

Oh man what a fuckin awesome show. There were four bands that played before them, Buckcherry fuckin rocked the house. I still have no idea why VR never picked Todd to be their frontman. He destroys Weiland in all things frontman. On the downside tonight, people were getting pretty crazy and I lost my cell phone, but I came back and got the drumstick that was tossed to me by Buckcherry's drummer and I got a 101.1 WRIF T-shirt that was tossed and an Alice Cooper signed guitar pick. I'm all dirty....but such a rockin show, just wished they would've played more songs from their upcoming album....still...BUCKCHERRY ROCKS!

I LOVE Buckcherry

I had the chance to see them a couple months ago, but Icouldn't go :(

I can't wait until tuesday...15!! I'm goin out to get it :)

This is really random..but I was sittin in History the other day and we are talking about the 1950's and creation of Rock N' Roll right now in that class...anyway Chuck Berry is one of the guys credited for "inventing" it and I noticed that if you take the B off ERRY and put it on UCK, its BUCK. Take the CH from chuck and put it on ERRY....you've got cherry. ....BUCKCHERRY! :)

I was wondering...did they do that intentionally?

I LOVE Buckcherry

I had the chance to see them a couple months ago, but Icouldn't go :(

I can't wait until tuesday...15!! I'm goin out to get it :)

This is really random..but I was sittin in History the other day and we are talking about the 1950's and creation of Rock N' Roll right now in that class...anyway Chuck Berry is one of the guys credited for "inventing" it and I noticed that if you take the B off ERRY and put it on UCK, its BUCK. Take the CH from chuck and put it on ERRY....you've got cherry. ....BUCKCHERRY! :)

I was wondering...did they do that intentionally?

haha :laugh: those clever fuckers :P I can see that being the case :)