Trevor Lukather a candidate for new gnr guitarist?

slääsh

Guest RonMexico82

Image is as important as musical skill. Sometimes even more so. Fact.

No No No, you are so wrong, Guns N Roses today is nothing to do with image it is all about the music, if it was just image or if image played a part then why is Axl taking so long to put out a record.

The simple fact is music and in this current phase of Guns N Roses image will always take a backseat to the music and long may it continue

You are so naive.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a retarded version of Adler.

So GNR is a fashion band rather than a music band?, who cares what he looks like the real question is can he play?????

jesus... if you think GNR could've gotten anywhere near as large with guys who looked like this guy, Finck & Buckethead or Brain on drums... trust me, your wrong.

Guest RonMexico82
Who cares who they get? its not like your paying to see anyone else besides Axl Rose, is it... <_<

Its embarrassing thats why. I care about the name Guns N' Roses and what it represents, a bad ass band with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Thats why when Buckethead joined it was clearly the wrong choice, ditto with this guy, can you imagine the stick Axl would get for hiring this geek. Best way to kill the band forever in my opinion. Not that I think this guy will ever grace the same stage as Axl Rose though, seriously Axl would eat this guy alive for breakfast.

Edited by RonMexico82

Who cares who they get? its not like your paying to see anyone else besides Axl Rose, is it... <_<

Its embarrassing thats why. I care about the name Guns N' Roses and what it represents, a bad ass band with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Thats why when Buckethead joined it was clearly the wrong choice, ditto with this guy, can you imagine the stick Axl would get for hiring this geek. Best way to kill the band forever in my opinion. Not that I think this guy will ever grace the same stage as Axl Rose though, seriously Axl would eat this guy alive for breakfast.

i absolutey agree. it hurts when friends talk mockingly of Guns N' Roses, calling it "Guns N' Posers" because of guys who look NOTHING like the G'n'R of old. Richard Fortus I respect... Tommy Stinson... fine... Dizzy is great... but, the rest of the band... ehhhh... a new lead guitarist that looks like a classic rocker would be a big step in the right direction even if isn't Slash.

oh my.. I've must've missed something. Is that cool today?!?! Then I'm soooo uncool nowadays.. phwww.. :P

are these guys cooler than trevor? negative......

mangelo.jpg

DTB.jpg

no.. theese guys are not cool. Michael Angelo is probably the least cool guitarist in the world if you ask me.

Guest RonMexico82

oh my.. I've must've missed something. Is that cool today?!?! Then I'm soooo uncool nowadays.. phwww.. :P

are these guys cooler than trevor? negative......

mangelo.jpg

DTB.jpg

no.. theese guys are not cool. Michael Angelo is probably the least cool guitarist in the world if you ask me.

He looks like Spinal Taps new guitarist. If you wanted to take the piss out of metal than you would be hard pressed to beat the likes of him. Nice haircut.

If they are about to do shows and don't already have a replacement for Bucket then I would be pretty worried. If they are going to do a replacement at all, he should already be practicing with the band for the coming shows. :shocked:

Looks cool, u must be sarcastic, for this guy to be in gnr he would have to be amazing. I don't rule out anything with this band though, I highly doubt it. :krider:

one of the biggest german radio stations FFH said today that trevor lukather, son of toto singer steve lukather, is under discussion as new gnr guitarist. i don't know their source. maybe from steve himself who is on tour with toto in germany right now) in addition i don't know his skills, but he looks cool

guitarhero143.jpg.w300h400.jpg

hob3.jpg

Latest rumor that John 5 might join GnR now has a little more cred. His band Loser might be over. I hear the Loser the tour might be canceled. This would give him time to rehearse with GnR after the Zombie tour. Maybe the Talking Metal ( http://www.talkingmetal.com ) guys are right after all.

Article on John 5's Loser - http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/1225/4011/.html

• Gambit83 unlocked, locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic