If the leaks weren't planned, then what has really changed?

Kaneda

I don't get people on this board at all. It's like a lunatic fringe of obtuse thinking individuals. Any half-intelligent mind can surmise that even though we have some leaks, this what not a sign of things to come. It merely is an indication that songs have been worked on, but not a sign that a release is any closer. Shit, Catcher in the Rye was recorded in 1996, and we hear a demo of it in 2006 and start to go crazy? This is lunacy if you ask me.

Axl running around in public does nothing for me. So he's showed up at a few parties looking like a tired, washed out old man. A begraggled hick from Indiana that has lost all of his sex appeal and charm, that's the 45-year old Axl we are looking hard, or shall I say, find it hard to look at. But people think that if Axl is in public it means Chinese D is right around the corner. This is not the case at all and over the past 6 years, we have waited patiently for a release date, and here we are, in the spring/summer of 2006 STILL speculating when that might be. It is pathetic and people have every right to lose their cool, but please, don't be a moronic fool and think that IRS and Better leaking means something is coming soon. Excuse me french, but it doesn't mean shit.

While I have faith in a good studio album, Guns N Roses as a band and as an image, is complete elephant dung. I mean seriously, the whole thing is a joke. And if Axl were smart, he would release the studio album and never tour again; nobody wants to so a bloated old man struggling to make it through Jungle...they just don't.

I guess what I am saying is that nothing new has changed; at the end of the day, Axl will make some amazing music, but at the cost of killing GUNS N ROSES...so at the end, when you add up the final sum, was it worth it? Waiting 16 years for great songs at the price of killing off the band you loved? This is really the Axl Rose show and what a fucked up, demented, unorganized and prima-dona show it has been. For the reason no news develops, the reason nothing ever changes in the GNR camp is simple: because Axl Rose has never changed. He has never grown up, gotten his act together and been a professional. He would rather spend his life in court, then compromise a bit to get the music to the fans and be productive. He wants to bury Slash and Co. while at the same time re-write history. Dude, you are 40-fucking-5 years old, you wasted too much time sitting on your ass, visiting Yoda, buying sports car...just release some music and rock out, why is that so hard?

This is a recording... :sleeper:

I don't get people on this board at all. It's like a lunatic fringe of obtuse thinking individuals. Any half-intelligent mind can surmise that even though we have some leaks, this what not a sign of things to come. It merely is an indication that songs have been worked on, but not a sign that a release is any closer. Shit, Catcher in the Rye was recorded in 1996, and we hear a demo of it in 2006 and start to go crazy? This is lunacy if you ask me.

Axl running around in public does nothing for me. So he's showed up at a few parties looking like a tired, washed out old man. A begraggled hick from Indiana that has lost all of his sex appeal and charm, that's the 45-year old Axl we are looking hard, or shall I say, find it hard to look at. But people think that if Axl is in public it means Chinese D is right around the corner. This is not the case at all and over the past 6 years, we have waited patiently for a release date, and here we are, in the spring/summer of 2006 STILL speculating when that might be. It is pathetic and people have every right to lose their cool, but please, don't be a moronic fool and think that IRS and Better leaking means something is coming soon. Excuse me french, but it doesn't mean shit.

While I have faith in a good studio album, Guns N Roses as a band and as an image, is complete elephant dung. I mean seriously, the whole thing is a joke. And if Axl were smart, he would release the studio album and never tour again; nobody wants to so a bloated old man struggling to make it through Jungle...they just don't.

I guess what I am saying is that nothing new has changed; at the end of the day, Axl will make some amazing music, but at the cost of killing GUNS N ROSES...so at the end, when you add up the final sum, was it worth it? Waiting 16 years for great songs at the price of killing off the band you loved? This is really the Axl Rose show and what a fucked up, demented, unorganized and prima-dona show it has been. For the reason no news develops, the reason nothing ever changes in the GNR camp is simple: because Axl Rose has never changed. He has never grown up, gotten his act together and been a professional. He would rather spend his life in court, then compromise a bit to get the music to the fans and be productive. He wants to bury Slash and Co. while at the same time re-write history. Dude, you are 40-fucking-5 years old, you wasted too much time sitting on your ass, visiting Yoda, buying sports car...just release some music and rock out, why is that so hard?

This is a recording... :sleeper:

:lol:

Why is 45 so damn old? how old are you kaneda? 16?

What`s up whit this, you can`t go on stage if your older than 30? you sound like a crying teeanager diging boy bands.

oh no, he is over 30, he can`t sing... he`s to old, mom i cant see a old man on stage.

Plain stupid :anger:

45 is too old to create the "rebel-rock-n'-roll"-image, which GN'R used to have..

OH YES... And this generation has everything to rebel about............. unless your young in France and about to learn what it means to get your ass fired from a job for your incompetency!

But you are right in a sense Axl is no longer the sunset strip rocker that set the stage for GNR. He's more of a gentleman rocker now showing up at trendy partys and hanging around the New York scene with celebrity. But Axl was moving off of that image on the Use Your Illusion tour anyway.

Its hard to bitch about being the underdog when your lawyer and accountant, housekeeper, plastic surgeon, Ferrari dealer ect keep you distracted from getting the lads together in the studio to vent your spleen.

but really... there is no band on the scene today that isnt living the cliche of something that has already been done before. Rock and roll rebel? Myth. Check your royalty checks in at the door.

"People will hear music this year." and the European tour.

There are a lot more news than in the past.

true... :)

Why is 45 so damn old? how old are you kaneda? 16?

What`s up whit this, you can`t go on stage if your older than 30? you sound like a crying teeanager diging boy bands.

oh no, he is over 30, he can`t sing... he`s to old, mom i cant see a old man on stage.

Plain stupid :anger:

well said.

amen to that.